pure evil

Lilly spent the whole night shagging Dominic off. Turns out they had broke up. I meanwhile lay on my bed telling her it was going to be ok along with abbie and Polly who sat on her bed wiping her tears . But out if the corner of my eye I saw Dominic head to the school gates. "Guyes I've just remberd I've got to talk to miss" I said sitting up. "What at 11 o'clock at night ?" She asked. "It's ergrnt" I replyed wheeling off.

Dominic pov

I was at a nearby park when I heard the recognisable sound of gracies wheeled. "What do you want?" I snapped. "And before you say anything I'm not comeing back" I added. "They all say that" she sighed. "I'm serious!" I snapped. "Sorry" she awnserd. "Your not tho are you because you have everyone in the place you want them !your horrible and selfish! Get lost!" I snapped.

"Domic pleas-"

"No"

"Bu-"

"No"

"But I-"

"WHAT PART OF NO DONT YOU GET. LEAVE!" I snapped. "YOU KNOW WHAT IM TRYING TO BE NICE. FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE IM TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE. AND YOU'VE CHUCKRD IT BACK IN MY FACE. WELL YOU KNIW WHAT. RUN. GO GET HIT BY A CAR OR SOMETHING I DONT CARE!" She shouted wheeling off.

Gracie pov
Why had I said that. I was sat my bed cutting. I hadn't since I'd moved here. Why. Why was I sooo weak. Why was I so stupid. What was wrong with my mind. I was twisted. Evil. Why had I said that. How could I be so evil. Cus that's what I was. As much as I tryed to cover it up and be a better person there was no hideing it. I was pure evil !