// chapter one //

*Abbeys POV*

Today's The Day.. I'm Finally Going To Hawaii! I've Been Waiting For Months For This, This Is Going To Be The Best 3 Weeks Of My Life!
"Emma Wake Up!!" I Yelled. "Ugh What?" Emma Grunts, "Get Up Lazy Bum We Need To Get Ready, We Need To Be There By 8 AM and It's 6:45 AM!" I Say.
Keep In Mind LAX Is 30 Minutes Away.
"WHAT WHY DID YOU NOT WAKE ME UP 30 MINUTES AGO!" She Yells At Me, "Well Better Get Ready Now " I Said Walking To The Shower.
*in the shower*
How I Have Dreamed Of Going To Hawaii.. I Thought, Imagining All The Fun I'm Going To Have! I Wash My Hair, Face, And Body. Then I Get Out Wrapping A Towel Around Me, I Walk Into My Room And Pick Out A Simple White Crop Top, Denim Jean Shorts, And Top It Off With My White Converse. I Finish Changing And See Emma Walk In With Perfectly Straightened Hair And A Hollister Romper And Jack Rodgers.
"Ready To Go?" I Say Flipping My Head Over To Make A Messy Bun. " YES LETS GO ITS 7:27 AM!" She Screamed At Me. "Shit" I Said Getting My SuitCase And Rolling It's Downstairs. We Get In My Black Jeep And Speed To The Airport...

*at the airport*

*Nashs POV*

I Arrive To The AirPort With My Brother Hayes And We Get In Line For Security. I Peer Around Me Looking Away From My Phone Seeing A Outstanding Gorgeous Girl. I Stare For Awhile And Hayes Slaps Me,
"What Are You Lookin' At??" He Asks Me. "Oh Nothing" I Say Going Back Onto My Phone. Before I Know It We Are Going Through Security And That Junk, We Barely Make It To The Boarding Area. Running We Make It To The Plane, We Didn't Get Spots Next To Eachother Cause It Was A Last Minute Trip. We Find Our Spots And a When I See Who I'm Sitting By I Start To Blush Like Crazy. Taking a Seat She Says,
"Hey I'm Abbey And This Is Emma", "Hi I'm Nash" I Reply Stuttering.
Gosh I'm Such A Idiot!
"So What Brings You To Hawaii?" Abbey Asks, "Well It Was Just A Last Minute Vacation For Me And My Brother Hayes. What About You?" I Answer. " Oh A Graduate Vacation" She Says. "Cool" I Say Not Knowing What To Say.
Then The Conversation Ends.

*Abbeys POV*

After Me And Nash's Conversation I Keep Seeing Him In The Corner Of My Eye Look At Me. It Was A Once In A While Thing But Now I'm Kinda Freaked Out... I Text Emma So He Doesn't Hear Us,
❤️ - Abbey
💚 - Emma

❤️: Emma This Dude Next To Me Keeps Staring At Me?? Wtf..

💚: Abbey Chill Out He Is Probably Checking You Out, You Should Be Flattered!!

❤️: Alright, Alright.

I Eventually Drift To Sleep...

*Emma's POV*

Something Seems Fishy About This Plane Driver.. They Haven't Made Any Updates Of When We Will Land And Plans Pilot Stuff. We Have Been On For 2 Hours And The Flight Should Be 2 And 1/2 Hours... I Start To Get Concerned, I Want To Wake Abbey But She Seems So Peaceful. I Watch Out The Window A Small Island Getting Closer and Closer Then We Seem To Be Dropping. Stop Imagining Things I Tell MySelf As I Realize This Is Real. All The Sudden, BOOM CRASH and everything goes black.
____________________________________________________

Sorry For The Short Chapter I Just Had To Start The Story And Get It Going :) Don't Forget To Follow, Comment, And Vote!