// chapter twenty-two //

*Camerons POV*

I get ready for me and tana's date. I get dressed and gel my hair. I get in my car and drive to the Ferris wheel it's an hour away and it's 5:45. On the way I pick up some condoms just in case.

* at the date*

*Tanas POV*

I see Cameron, we hug them he gives me a peck on the cheek. He grabs my hand and we head to the line.

"What the fuck? $75 per person" I say

We get a discount since we live here and it's only $75 for both of us. we head into the Ferris wheel it's like a little bowl.

" This thing is huge! there's so much privacy!" Cameron says

"I bet people fuck in here" I say laughing

I jump around but Cameron is too scared. He gets up and condoms fall out of his pocket and he smirks. I pull him to me and we start making out. He pushes me against the wall and we end up taking our clothes off. Then let's just say we fucked.

*Camerons POV*

Me and Tana ended up kissing, stripping, and fucking. It was the best I've ever had. We see the "globe going down so we hurry and out our clothes on. We get in my car and drive to Nashs house. We go in and go straight to my room, We immediately take our clothes off and begin it again.

*Abbeys POV*

I can hear Cameron get home. A few minutes later I hear moaning.

"KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE!" I yell

"WE WILL TRY!" Can says

________________________________

*two months later*

*Abbeys POV*

Me and Cameron are on our way to my appointment. We both are happy with our relationships.  I'm happy we're happy.

we arrive at the office,

"hello guys!" she greets us

"Hey!" we say

she checks my stomach,

"Here's the reveal, you have two girls and two boys!" She says

I'm extremely happy, we head home and we spread the news to our relationships. Tana is fine with the baby situation and we have became cool.

Our parents are on their honeymoon in Jamaica. They had a private wedding on the beach.

Dusk arrives and I fall asleep.