// chapter thirty //

*Abbeys POV*

I honestly don't know what to do. I don't know who I love. I feel as if I should see new people.

I start thinks as my phone buzzes. and buzzes. and buzzes.

I go on to see this a huge paragraph,

photo posted by @ camerondallas :

"this girl right here.
I miss this, I never stopped loving her. I tried to get over her. I couldn't, I just don't know what to do. she moved on. she is over me but I will never be over her, I messed up so badly. I wish I could take this all back.

she is the loml, she is so beautiful inside and out. if my mistake never happened I could be with her at the moment. I'm the stupidest in the world for giving up her. I was drunk and got caught up with a slut. Abbey is the most unique person I have ever made, it's been one year since the mistake. I really love her. I am madly in love, we could of been so happy together at the moment, but I fucked up. we could of had a family but I was stupid.

Abbey if you see this, please come over. i wanna see you. I love you.

#bringbackcabbey "

I don't know why but I shed in tears. I run to my car with my makeup bag and brush and my phone.

I race to his house and do light makeup on the way.

I get to the door, I open it so fast and rum to his room. I jump into his arms. I don't know why I have butterflies in my stomach. we sit here in each other's arms silently.

why am I doing this, he cheated on me. this is so wrong. do I love Cameron?

" im always tired. but never of you" I say