// chapter thirty-four //

*Abbeys POV*

Justin invited us to a party enforce the show, I can't believe I'm meeting him.

I just don't want his dad to hurt my mom. She moved on awfully fast.

We arrive at the party and meet Justin. We take some pictures them head to the bar for some drinks.

Me, Taylor, and Justin have been hanging out the whole time. Justin is creeping me out. He keeps grabbing my butt and flirting with me.

He is quite a bit older than me so I don't know why he is hitting on me.

*Taylors POV*

Justin keeps flirting with Abbey, by this time we are all drunk. I don't know if he is doing this because he's drunk or this is his personality.

I put my arm around her. Most of us are on the couch. It's now 5 AM.

Only about 100 people are left.

Abbey lays her head on my shoulder, by now we're basically snuggling. She's completely wasted.

Me on the other hand, I have to drive us home later.

She is laying on top of me on my chest, I stroke through her hair as she sleeps.

"So are y'all dating?" Justin asks

"Nah, I wish" I say admiring her

"Well if I were younger she would be with me" He says

"Alright I think we are gonna head out" I say

"Ok I will see y'all tomorrow night" he says

We say our goodbyes them I carry Abbey bridal style to my car.

We get home and I lay her in my bed and I put on some sweatpants and take off my shirt and get in as well.

Before I know it I fall asleep

*Abbeys POV*

I wake up in taylors arms. I wish I never made the mistake of getting with all the boys. I could have been happy the whole time.

I kiss his cheek and lay in his arms peacefully.

* a few hours later *

I wake up and grab my phone, I check all my social media and tel, my mom I will get Luna later.

It's 2pm so I grab my stuff and wake Taylor to tell him I'm leaving.

Our eyes focus to eachothers attention and our lips lock.

I felt fireworks in my stomach, I haven't felt like this with anybody before.

My mom picks me up and she takes me home.

I text Taylor the whole day, I feed me and Luna dinner and we head to sleep.