// chapter twenty-four //

*Abbeys POV*

Me and Matt are going house shopping. Our price range is $700,000 to $1,000,000. We found one for $750,000 that we really liked.

It was brand new, so we can be the first ones living there and move in whenever we want.

After we contacted the real estate agent and had a meeting, we went furniture shopping. We bought a huge sectional, 3 coffee tables, 2 Apple Tv's, 2 regular Tv's, 4 cribs, 2 queen size beds, 1 king size bed, and regular kitchen appliances. We didn't get everything we needed but it was getting late. Our things are getting shipped to the new house tomorrow.

*Next Day*

*Matthews POV*

We get in Abbeys car and head to the new house. The furniture will be here in two hours. We brought cleaning supplies from her moms house so we can vacuum and stuff.

We just finished cleaning and the truck arrives, we sign off on our items and they are carried inside.

Our furniture and appliances are put in the rooms. Now we are heading back to get more.

We get a washer, dryer, decorations, and a grill. The washer and dryer and grill will be shipped to our house in 4 hours.

So in the mean time we go grocery shopping. We get a box of 24 packets of ramen noodles, 15 boxes of Mac and cheese, 4 bags of chips, Nutella, peanut butter, 3 loafs of bread, ketchup, mustard, ranch, mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, jelly, hot sauce, cheese, 2 gallons of milk, tons of baby food, and baby snacks, strawberry's, blueberry's, bananas, kiwi, coconuts, peaches, apples, oranges, celery, carrots, 4 different juices, 2 jugs of laundry detergent, 2 boxes of dryer sheets, 2 boxes of Capri Suns, 3 bags of goldfish, Cheerios, Fruity pebbles, coco pebbles, Apple Jacks, Oreos, Chips ahoy, yogurt, 2 cartons of ice cream, napkins, paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher tablets, and some medications (Advil, Ibuprofen, DayQuil, NightQuil, Asprin, Cough Syrup).

We go home and put away all the groceries, we still have an hour and a half so we go down the road and but a kitchen set of silverware and plates and bowls.

We get home and out the dishes in the cabinets and then wait outside for the delivery truck.