// chapter two //

* Nashs POV*

I Wake Up In Reminiscent's Of Ash. Immediately Stand Up, Peering Along The Deserted Island. I See People Laying Everywhere, A Plane In Half. I Start To Panic. Where Is Hayes? Where is Abbey? I Run To The Plane And Check All The Seats, People Laying Lifelessly Everywhere. I Eye EveryBody's Faces Until I Spot A Familiar One. ABBEY! I Pick Her Up Bridal Style And Carry Her Out Of The Plane. She Has Wounds Everywhere And Has No Pulse. I Put Her Down And Do CPR. She Has A Slow HeartBeat. It Begins To "Catch Speed" And Returns To Normal, Her Eyes Flutter Open. She Turns Her Head And Looks At Me.

"Hey It's Nash, As You Can Tell The Plane Crashed And I Found You In The Plane." I Said

"Thanks So Much But I Need To Find My Friend Emma." She Replys.

"Well First Lets Clean You Up, I'm Gonna Go Find A First Aid Kit." I Said Going Into The Airplane.

I Shuffle Through Everything And Come Upon A First Aid Kit. I Go Back To Abbey.

*Abbeys POV*

Nash Basically Saved My Life. I Can't Stop Thinking About Him. His Blue Eyes Just Take Me Into A Trance. He Comes Back With A First Aid Kit.

He Puts Alcohol On A Cotton Ball He Dabs It On A Wound On My Knee. My First Instinct Is To Scream.

"AH" I Yell.
"Sorry" He Says.

He Cleans The Wound Then Wraps It With Gauze. He Finishes With The Other Wounds And We Stand Up. I Struggle Badly.

"Thank You So Much" I Say Going Into A Hug

"No Problem" He Replys

"Well I'm Gonna Go Find Emma. Thanks For All The Help!" I Say

"I Will Help You" He Says

We Jog Around Looking Helplessly For Abbey, Seeing So Many Getting Taken Away In Stretchers Into Helicopters. This Is A Nightmare. I Spot Abbey Helping A Boy.

"THATS MY BROTHER!" He Yells.

"THATS EMMA!" I Yell.

We Run To Them.

*Emmas POV*

I Wake Up, Confused. Around Me I See I'm On A Island. This Isn't Hawaii.. I See A Struggling Boy Ahead Of Me. I Run To Him,
His Blue Eyes Catch My Attention. They're Beautiful.

"Hey Need Some Help?" I Ask

"Yes, Please." He Replys

I Run And Get Supply's From A Paramedic,

"I'm Emma By The Way." I Said Breaking The Silence

"I'm Hayes" He Says

I Clean Him Up And Wrap Up His Wounds, I'm Almost Finished Until I See Abbey And The Boy Who Was Next To Us Running To Us. We Both Stand Up, He Hugs Nash And I Hug Abbey. I Was Confused.

"This Is My Brother" Hayes Says

"Oh " I Say

We All Go To A Police. We Have A Small Chat With Him And He Brings Us To All Of The Luggage That Was Found. We All Get Our Stuff And He Takes Us In A Helicopter To Hawaii.

*Hayes POV*

Emma is The Most Beautiful Girl I have Ever Met. She's Stunning, Her Long Light Brown Hair Falls To Above Her Butt. Her Glowing Blue Eyes. I Just Don't Think She Likes Me. We Leave On The Helicopter And Soon Arrive To Paradise!