// chapter eleven //

*Abbeys POV*

We arrive to magcon, they are calling out the boys names.

"Abbey get on my shoulders" Jacks says to me

"Are you serious??" I say laughing

"Yes Come On" he says chuckling

I get on his shoulders and when he is called he runs out and everyone goes crazy. I have never experienced anything like this. We go on stage and the music starts. Everyone dances and sings on stage.

*Camerons POV*

I keep on looking at Abbey, well I keep admiring her. I messed up. She already moved on. I'm not myself. She is having so much fun, but I am miserable.

It comes to the meet and greet time. We all go to our booths.

*Hayes POV*

Me and Abbey are at a booth together. Pretty much everyone likes Abbey, they all want pictures and autographs. I'm so glad she seems so happy! We're almost done and one girl starts fighting with her.

"Leave her alone" I said trying to defend her, I don't like her but we are best friends.

"I'm not scared of you" she says to me

"That's it " Abbey says swinging at her face

The girl smacks Abbey is the face, Abbey swings several more times. The girl falls to the ground, she gets up and stomps away.

We then yell,

" P , E , TO THE T , T , Y"

magcon is over but we always through an after party at the venue with V.I.P Gold.

____________________________________________________

The Party will be in the next chapter :)