// chapter five //

*Abbeys POV*

I wake up in Camerons arms. I flutter my eyes open, oh no what am I doing I think. I slowly move and walk to my hotel room. Abbey and Hayes are in bed together, I'm so confused. I don't even know what happened last night. I lay in my bed, I thought I liked Nash. But now I like Cameron. After thinking for awhile I put on black bathing suit bottoms, a triangle bathing suit, and over that a tank top and denim shorts. I put on my converse then wake up Emma. Her and Hayes get ready and we order an uber so we can go to chipotle. We invited Cameron and Nash, we all waited for the uber.

(At Chipotle)

*Nashs POV*

We all order them take a seat. The chipotle is packed, Hayes and Emma are sitting next to eachother. Cameron and Abbey are sitting together, and I'm alone. I didn't think Cameron would do this to me. It's pretty awkward because of the whole situation, everyone seems so happy together. I went to the bathroom, nobody noticed. So I just left. Nobody noticed.

*Camerons POV*

I really like Abbey. She's just perfect, there's nothing about her you couldn't like. After our chipotle we go back to the hotel, Me and Nash and Hayes share a room. Me and Abbey came back to my room and watched a movie in bed.

*Abbeys POV*

I actually like Cameron more than I thought. My head was laying on his chest and his arms were around me. Slowly I drifted asleep.

*1 hour later (still abbeys POV) *

"Wake up lazy bum!" I hear in my ear

"I'm up , I'm up!" I say starting to sit up

"Let's go to the beach!!" Cam says to me

We race to the beach, I'm guessing you can tell who lost..

*Emmas POV*

Me and Hayes have gotten really close. I really like him.

We are going to the beach right now to hangout, but we saw Cameron and Abbey. I'm really happy for her, her past relationships haven't been good. But I have a feeling Cameron will treat her right. Me and Hayes go to the water, we swim out super far. It's at the point where I can't touch, so he carries me bridal style. The waves crash us down but we keep having fun. All the sudden it gets quiet, we're just looking into eachothers eyes then we lean in.

*Camerons POV*

Me and Abbey and laying down on towels at the beach. Her eyes are shut so I admire her. She's so beautiful inside and out.

"Abbey" I say

"Ya Cameron" She replies

"I really like you. Your all I think about" I say

"This should explain" She says

It was sensational, amazing, and perfect.

When we pull apart I see Nash in the distance. Oh no.

*Nashs POV*

I just got back from the flower shop. I got flowers for Abbey, I figured she was on the beach so I went there. I look around to see her and Cameron. Making out. I drop the flowers and run. I run to the hotel room. I lock the door, and for the first time in awhile. I cried. And cried. Right when j was going to confess my love for her, I guess I was too late.

*Abbeys POV*

I don't know what to do. I need advice, so I go to Matthew.

"Matthew I need advice, please." I say begging

"About what?" He asks

"I thought I loved Nash and now I love Cameron." I say

"Go talk to Nash" He says

"Alright" I say running to Nashs hotel room