// chapter twenty-three //

*Tanas POV*

I wake up feeling like I'm gonna puke. I run to the bathroom, I throw up 2 times. I feel like crap. I lay back in bed with a bucket.

I'm throwing up everything I eat, Abbey suggests I go to the doctor.

I head there, the doctor asks me random things p. Then one question catches my attention.

"Have you had sex recently?" She asks

"Yes, last night" I said

" take this pregnancy test" she says handing it to me."

I take it, it comes out positive. I chat with the doctor and I head home to tell Cameron the news.

*Camerons POV*

Tana comes home, I hug her and kiss her cheek.

"Hey babe how are you?" I said

"Well I have news.... I'm pregnant." She says

"But we used a condom?" I said

" I don't know but we're having a kid!" She says

I hug her acting excited but I have enough to handle with. Four kids are on the way. Now more?

*Abbeys POV*

Cameron comes up to me,

"Hey Abbey," he says

"Ya?" I said

"Well.. Your children are having step siblings."

"Cameron! You can't be making all these babies. We have four kids to handle!" I say

This turns into a huge fight. It lasts ten minutes but I end it by slamming my door in his face.

____________________________________________________

*one month later*

*Abbeys POV*

All the boys have left except Matt and Cameron. They are staying for awhile. Matt is 18, so we are gonna look for houses tomorrow. But today is my baby shower!

*at the baby shower*

Everyone arrives, we do regular things for a baby shower but when it's time to open the presents I see all of them.

"Guys there's so many!" I said thanking them

I open them one by one.

In the end I had got 20 clothing items, Four blankets, a crib, crib sheets and pillows, pacifiers and bottles. Many more but I was so blessed.

The party was now over and me and Matthew went to bed.