// chapter ten //

* a few weeks later *

*Abbeys POV*

I just woke up in the arms of Jack, I layed on his chest and watched tv. Eventually Jack woke up and said he had a surprise. He told me I'm going to magcon with him!!! I acted excited but I was scared, Nash and Cameron will be there.

*fastfoward to magcon*

*Abbeys POV*

The plane lands. We walk out and get into the airport to see, Nash and Cameron and Hayes. I go up to Hayes and give him a huge hug.

"How have you been?!" I ask

"Good, what about you!!" Hayes says

"Great" I say starting to smile

I glance at Nash and Cameron, then I just ignore them. We get our stuff, and the limo takes us to the hotel.

We walk in and I see Matthew,

"Matthew!" I say running to him

"Hey Abbey! How are you?" he says as we hug

"Good, what about you?" I ask

"Great" He says

We all say our hellos and them go to the pool.

*Jacks POV*

I really hope Abbey doesn't think I'm gonna hurt her like the other boys. She looks so perfect laying down on this lounge chair. She's not even trying but she's so beautiful.

We're all in the pool, were playing random games. After awhile we head back to the hotel room. We decide to hangout hide and seek around the hotel.

*Next Day*

*Abbeys POV*

I wake up, it's 9:05, everyone's already up and we have to leave at 10:30. We all chat for a bit and I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I get in and wash my body, face, and hair. I get out and blow dry my hair, I leave it natural. Lastly, I do quick makeup. I decide to wear black leggings, a gray crop top, and a Nike hoodie. I walk out of the bathroom and slide on my white converse. I sit on the couch next to Jack and lay my head on his shoulder.