// chapter thirty-nine //

*Marks POV*

Our lips crashed together, it was for a split second. But I felt sensation, it wasn't necessarily a kiss.

We immediately hear the crowd screaming.

Abbey runs off the stage, I go after her.

*Taylors POV*

I decide to surprise Abbey at her show.

I go to the airport and get a ticket to Texas, I wanted to go anyways to see my family.

*in texas*

I walk to the baggage claim and get my things, I get a uber to my parents house.

I walk in and out my stuff down, I chat with them for awhile.

I decide to wash up, I take a shower and get ready.

I'm heading to the show right now, I got in cause I knew the security from being in magcon previously.

I walk into the room in the venue where it's taking place but I see the stage to see her kissing Mark.

I'm in complete shock, I run out. I haven't cried in forever. I started to cry. Tears streamed down my face.

I thought she loved me.

*Abbeys POV*

I run to the bathroom and lock it.

I hear mark outside the door trying to open it.

"Abbey I didn't mean to" He says

"It was my fault and I just don't want the hate and everyone thinking we were dating the whole time." I say panicking

*bing* I hear my phone and pick it up to see a long message from Taylor.

from: tay🤔

"Abbey. I saw you and mark. I walked in the venue and saw it, if you didn't love me why didn't you tell me. You didnt have to ignore me, I was in love with you. I dedicated my time being in love with you. I adored you. I knew you guys were up to something. But I really loved you. Why would you do this to me. You fooled me. I feel so stupid, I should have known. You have dated almost everybody from magcon. No wonder your called the viner hoe. I can't believe you. Don't mind saying sorry and trying to make a excuse. Your just a big fat HOE. I should have never fallen for you. Go ahead and cry to mark❤️❤️ "

I start to bawl. It was a mistake.

I begin to write back the situation. I let Mark in. I needed somebody to talk to.

We went to the sitting room and I told him.

Somebody walked in, it was Cameron.

"Did you see Taylors new Twitter post?" He asks me

"What?" I say