// chapter forty //

taylors tweet: " done with these hoes @ yagirlabbey ,knew she was gonna play me🙄

*Abbeys POV*

I bawl crying, I can't be in public now! he basically is making everybody hate me!

I go back out to the show, I walk out and right when I'm seen I hear "BOOO!".

my eyes and face turn red, I begin to hear Cameron yell for everybody's attention in the microphone.

"IF YOU GUYS ARE GONNA THINK SHES A HOE I CANT CALL YOU GUYS MY SUPPORTERS. SHE IS MY FRIEND AND I WILL STICK UP FOR HER! YOU GUYS DONT TRULY CARE FOR ME IF YOUR GONNA BE MEAN TO MY FRIENDS. SHE IS NOT A HOE SHE JUST IS HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH LOVE! SHES A GIRL. GIVE HER A BREAK" he says dropping the mic and walking off the stage.

everybody is silent. I walk off the stage looking for him.

I jump into his arms, a tear streaks down my face.

"don't cry" he whispers to me
"how can I not cry everybody hates me" I say
"your perfect the way you are you shouldn't care what anybody thinks" he says letting go of the hug looking into my eyes.

this happens every time I see him, I get caught in a gaze in his beautiful brown eyes.

*Marks POV*

I truly know they belong together, I'm gonna leave them alone. I give up. they are perfect for eachother.

*Camerons POV*

Me and abbey head back out to the show, we see nobody there. not one person. we head back to see fire. getting closer and closer, we ran out the building.

somebody got so mad they set the building on fire!

they tried killing us.

*Abbeys POV*

I run out of the building gasping for breath. the building is almost half way burnt down in flames, and the fire truck isn't even here yet.

I really don't wanna be on tour of everybody hates me.

"Cameron" I say
"yeah?" he replies
"I'm going home, I can't take it" I say
"if your leaving I'm leaving too" he says looking at me

I go to Bart, I tell him and he understands almost like her wanted me to leave. he begged Cameron to stay though.

*2 months later*

*Camerons POV*

Me and abbey have been talking for awhile now.. we have kept it secert because of drama.

I'm heading there now, we decided to hang out with Luna and bond because she's getting older.

her 3rd birthday is in a few months.

*Lunas POV*

I watch my parents, I want to speak but nothing will come out. I'm struggling so much and *falls to ground*

*few minutes later*

*bee do bee do* I hear as I flutter my eyes open to see red everywhere. I get put in a chair and in a car, I start to cry.

*Abbeys POV*

We rush to the hospital, but it seems we are too late.. We arrive and they connect her to a machine, *beeeeeeeeeeepp* we hear. That might be the most worst noise I've ever heard.

"NO!" I scream beginning to bawl

I hold her small hand as she hasn't began breathing again.

*Camerons POV*

Luna is gone, it flashed before our eyes. We never thought this could happen. We still don't know how this happened.

We watch our daughter get taken away to the long black car. They put her in a coffin and she is taken away. Our funeral is soon.

*1 year later*

*Abbeys POV*

It's been one year since the incident with Luna. This is the day me and Cameron are getting married. We have been waiting for months because this is a very special day to us.

*at the wedding*

*Camerons POV*

I hear the music start, Abbey walks out. She looks so beautiful, I can't believe I'm spending my life with her. My eyes start to tear up.

She gets to me and I take her hand, we start the vows.

"Abbey do you take Cameron as your loving husband?" The preacher asks
"Yes," she says with a smile
"Cameron do you take Abbey as your loving wife?" He asks me
"Yes" I say grinning

...

I pull her into a kiss, this is the most magical kiss I have ever felt. Our lips connect like electricity.

*Abbeys POV*

We are on our way to our honey moon, I feel so weird. Almost like I made a mistake...

*1 year later*

*Nashs POV*

I hand Abbey a charger,

"Thanks" she says starring into my eyes

She seems lost, until she leans in and connects our lips together. I grab her waist pulling her towards me. Something interrupts,

"ABBEY?" Somebody yells, Abbey turns around.
"CAMERON ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" She yells running to him.

*Camerons POV*

Abbey come towards me, I begin to run. I thought she loved me, I really love her. Why me. Why me again. I turn around and face her,

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell at her shoving her which pushes her onto the road. What have I done? I look into the distance with Nash coming towards me.

He comes to me and slaps me in the face, I didn't fight back. I deserved it.

*Abbeys POV*

I open my eyes to see bright light. Birds surround me. Where am I? Somebody appears.

"Hello, Abbey." The man says to me