// chapter twenty-one //

*Matthews POV*

I go to abbeys room, I walk up to her and say

"I love you."

she stares into my eyes, we eventually lean in. sparks flew for a few seconds hen she pulls away.

"I can't do this" she says starting to cry

"I'm pregnant with Camerons baby." she says bawling

"abbey. I understand but I will support you the whole way" I say

"Matt I like you, not Cameron." she says pulling me into a hug

________________________________

*a month later*

*Abbeys POV*

I wake up in the arms of Matthew Espinosa. My boyfriend. I have a doctors appointment for my child. i take Cameron with me.

we are now in the car, we talk about how we are going to handle it. I think we both have moved on but I will have our kid for a week then he will the next week then me for a week.

"your baby looks healthy" she says

"ok when will we figure out what gender it is?" I ask

"In a few months" she replies

I get home and roll into bed, my belly is getting bigger. there's a kid inside me, I already told my parents. they aren't too happy I did it this early but they are supporting me.

*Matthews POV*

I support abbey through all of this. I know it wasn't on purpose. I will be the kids "stepdad" if we are still together by then.

me and abbey spend most time binge watching Netflix. she can't do much cause she has a kid inside of her.

I look over and abbey is asleep, I kiss her forehead and drift to sleep next to her.

*Camerons POV*

I walk into abbeys room, she is sleeping with Matt cuddling her. I walk out and sit on the couch and wait for her to wake up. I sit on the couch miserable. I still love abbey. she has moved on. she's so happy. but I'm not.

I need to get out of the house. I hit up the blonde girl I cheated with abbey with.

🔵- Cameron

⚫️- Tana

🔵- hey can we hangout again? I had fun😉

⚫️- totally! when and where?

🔵- that big Ferris wheel in LA?

⚫️- alright see you tomorrow at 7 💙