// chapter four //

*Camerons POV*

After me and Nash's conversation I go to my hotel room. I plop on my bed. I have no idea what to do. Should I tell him? I end up drifting to sleep.

(The Next Day)

*Abbeys POV*

I wake up, I go on my phone and see the time. 10:17 AM. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to wash up. When I finish, Emma is watching tv. I put on a Victoria Secret Swimsuit and my lokai's. I wait for Emma to finish getting ready. When she finishes we head to the beach, with our surf boards. I put my stuff down and head to the water. I paddle out deep and wait for the perfect wave. I see Emma in the distance tanning, I see a group of boys walk to her. Before I know it a killer wave comes my way, I head to get up and I warm up. I am at the peek of the wave as it starts to form a tunnel, I duck under performing a few tricks. After the wave dies down I head to Emma and the boys.

*Nashs POV*

Me and the boys head down to the beach, we see Emma and head to her. I introduce her to my friends and we see Abbey out killing a wave. I didn't know she could surf... Before we know it she's coming back.

"Hey guys!" She says coming up to us with a grin.

"Well you didn't tell us you could surf!" I Said

"Well I guess I can" She says laughing

"Well this is Aaron, Taylor, Shawn, Matthew, and of course Cam and Hayes" I said to her

"Nice to meet you guys" She said

We all talked and hung out then decided to go to the hotel room.

*Shawns POV*

Well I'm pretty sure everyone has a crush on either Emma or Abbey... So I probably don't have a chance with either of them.
We all are having a great time.

*Nash's POV*

"Alright guys lets play truth or dare" I say

Everyone agreed so we started.

"Hayes truth or dare?" I asked

"Hmmm. dare!" He replied

"I dare you to kiss Emma." I said

Everybody "Ooooed",

They Both Lean in, they had a long passionate kiss.
Everybody expected a quick peck...

"Alright guys enough" I said laughing

"Cameron truth or dare?" Hayes asks

"Dare" he says with a smirk

"I dare you to go in the closet with Abbey for ten minutes" Hayes says

"Oh gosh" He says

Emma blushes, but Cameron knows I like Abbey... I'm really angry, we go to the door and listen. All we hear is kissing.

"Guys I will be right back." I say going to the beach

I sit on the beach thinking. I try to sort out my life...

*Camerons POV*

"I dare you to go in the closet with Abbey for ten minutes" Hayes says

I couldn't be happier. We go in the closet, it's pitch black. We then leaning in to a kiss. It's slow and I take control. It turns more aggressive, eventually she's on my lap. My hands are around her waist and her hands are in my hair.

"It's been ten minutes" Aaron yells

"Oh fuck what did we just do" Abbey whispers to me

We head out and end up falling asleep in each other's arms on the couch.