T h r e e

*Elizabeth's p.o.v*
"people are such rude arses" I complain to Kamryn for the fifth time this morning.
"I'm pretty sure Caleb thought that you were going to be with Dale so he left." Kam said reassuringly, also for the fifth time this morning.
"but he shouldn't have expected it to happen because Dale had to work." I mock. She laughed as she took a drink of her Dr. Pepper.
"you know," I stated "it's not good for your teeth to drink soda this early in the morning." she looked at me and scoffed.
"it's almost noon, and you know, alcohol is bad on everything in your body at any time of day." she said mocking my matter-of-factly tone. I laughed and flipped her off.
"you know you're not supposed to drink alcohol right before a shoot." Andy said walking out of his and Kamryn's room.
"I'm thirsty." I said simply reaching for my glass, which Andy moved out of the way.
" there's a thing called water." he said as he dumped the remaining drink into the sink and grabbing a bottled water from the fridge.
"water is tasteless" I groaned snatching it from him.
"well it won't make you gain any extra calories, your supposed to stay your size." he said hugging Kamryn from behind.
"well sometimes I go running. I just haven't lately because I've been either hungover or drunk." I chuckle, taking a drink of nothingness and dispare. Aka water. Soon after Kamryn grabbed her camera bag and her keys.
"you coming babe?" she called out to Andy, who was currently feeding the cats; Super Fat Ninja Kitty and Dumpster. Don't judge their beautiful names. My friend Jaden was over and decided he named our cats. It fits them, SFNK is really shy and fat. And then Dumpster is just a sweet arse hole that eats everything.
"yea just a minute." he says as he puts their food on the ground and puts the bag away. I love them, they're my family, they always support my career as I do them and ugh. I quickly ran to the car to get in back, trying to fall asleep so the alcohol doesn't affect me at my shoot.

*Denis' p.o.v*
"Deniiiis" Ben whispered to me as if I was a child. "time to wake up sweetie" he shook me. I started to groan but it soon turned into a laugh.
"you're such a peen." I chuckle into my pillow. Which earned me a flick on the nose.
"come on, we have to get woman stuff for tour." he said after I threw a little tantrum. I looked at him for a moment.
"why lady things? Are you finally accepting your true form?" I asked jokingly. He soon jumped on me, making me groan.
"ha ha you're so funny!" he said sarcastically "but we are going to have a photographer on tour and she's bringing her model friend and she's kinda forgetful." he chuckled, wiggling his brows when he brought up model. I chuckled but I was confused.
"wait when did we talk about having a photographer?" I asked, rolling over so Ben fell over.
"well," he grunted "does it really matter? You don't listen half the times we have meetings. But you will like Liz, she's really funny. I'm not sure about the photographer, everytime Liz partied with us her roommate was with her boyfriend going somewhere, I don't know if where but." he said, getting up. "now come on, I made some food and all the lads ate already. I sighed and get up, making my way down the stairs to the kitchen. I earned a couple hollers from the lads, making me chuckle. The while time I was eating the lads were talking about this Liz girl and how fun it was when she toured with them and all the stories of her parties, like one time they all got drunk at her house and decided it was a good idea the skateboard off her roof and into a kiddie pool filled with alcohol. Fucking dumb arses.
"God those were fun times. Do you think she still parties?" Cam asked James, who nodded.
"ohhh yea, I see her instagram pictures all the time. She parties harder than we did back in our stand up and scream days." when I heard that I choked on my food.
"are you sure she isn't dead?" I chuckle. The boys laughed along. I quickly threw the rest of my unwanted food in the bin and left with Ben to go get things for tour.

*Elizabeth's p.o.v*
As my shoot is going well I have Kamryn play Lana Del Ray, this is what makes us girls. To give me that extra sexy boost. Makes me feel more comfortable and confident. After a couple of 'tuck in your knees'  'put your hair on your left side.' 'no your right' 'what are you drunk?' I finally finished my shoot in a little over an hour. As I was getting some food someone tapped on my shoulder. I turn to see my manager.
"oh, hey." I said smiling.
"you did good today. You seemed a bit tipsy but I won't tell." he winked, making my stomach turn, but I laugh anyways.
"so I was looking at your ratings based on what you were wearing and I saw that there was a 40% rise when you were wearing some thing you know, a little more revealing." I said quietly. I kind of just nodded along, not really caring about percentages.
"so, I was thinking that you know if you start to model some lingerie that your ratings will go way up." he said, smiling a toothy smile. I raised my eyebrow.
"will I get paid more?" I ask. He chuckled.
"always about money, I like a money driven women" he said talking a step towards me,whispering so that only I could hear. I chuckled and put my hand on his chest slowly pushing him.
"I know, but you don't wanna get involved with me. Now how much more?" I said, moving my hand away. He sighed.
"what about 600 a picture?" he asked. I acted like I was thinking about it but we all know I suck with this stuff, Kamryn always talks to him about money.
"630 and we're golden." I said, flashing my smile.
"great, I shall call another photographer because I know Kamryn's isn't good with those pictures." he said, nodding. I waved him bye and I quickly went to kam and Andy.
"you did great, babe." Kam said. I smiled.
"well you did great at picturing me" I giggled.
After a while of getting her equipment taken down we all piled in the car and went on our way back to our house.
"what did Josh say to you?" Kam asked looking at me through the review mirror. I shrugged.
"being a horny creep like always" I said. Hey, I wasn't lying. Andy sighed.
"I'm going to beat his arse someday." he sighed.
"nothing good comes from violence" Kam told Andy, holding his hand. He lifted her hand up to his lips, gently brushing the top of her hand. I felt a twang of hurt as I watch them fall in love every day. I quickly brushed it off. Who the fuck needs love to function? Not me, not ever.