04. Chapter 1

SIAN's POV

****************************

The rays of the sun came through the window touched my bare fingers. My eyes searched it path towards my finger as I was delighted by the shine when it almost hit against my face. The moment I touched it smoothly, A heart piercing as well as yet so mousy smileinstantly spread across my face, curving my lips up to a delightful glint of happiness....

'MY RING' which was worn by the person to whom I have given my whole heart, all my life & all my true love Aaron Maximillian, the one and only son of multi billionaire Mr. Jonathan Maximillian, the owner of AMax International Construction Corporation; one of top 10 companies in United States. Apart from that he is the best friend of my dad Peter Anderson for 15 years.........

Our families are so close because of the friendship our dads have built up between them through out those 15 years of their lives.. That was the path which showed our relationship to bloom from friendship to love....

Since my childhood Aaron Maximillian is the one and only guy who I love as my best friend and since today as my eternal love and my most adorable charming husband. If I could muster up one word for the intensive love I have for him that would be my breath.. In each pulse that my heart throbs, his name is written.... In each breath I take in, his breath is mingled...... The same way my love for him is undeniable I can say his love for me is more intensive than I could ever imagine....

He is the best footballer ace who has ever come across my life and moreover that is the obvious truth which almost everyone knows in United States. Because he has such a commitment from his heart and soul to gain victory for his team.

When we were studying in High school he had gained a good reputation for the talent he had on playing football. So that, should I need to say that he was the most heart throbbing hero almost among every girl in the school. Hundreds of girls were crazy on him to go on their knees to propose him to make him their date. But, I know where his heart has stopped and how it speeds up every time I step towards him and embrace him like there would no other place on than being wrapped in his arms.. To say lots of girls are still running behind him to take my place in his life; his fiencè, detaching me away from him. But, when two hearts beat as one no rumour can break the strings, those hearts have tied together.... How many pairs of eyes keep on looking at me with their penetrating stares whenever I walk along with my Max hand in hand... The more their envied eyes stared at me, the more it made my Max to tight his hold on my hand.. That love I see in his sea blue eyes, make me bliss to the heaven....

I never missed any of his football matches since he started to play for the US team. My little sister Mia Olive Anderson is keen on watching football matches, because of her I could never miss any of his matches. He wanted to be the best football player in the world that he did as well. But, later because of his dad's insistence he had to commit his time in running their business the AMax International Construction Corporation. But still is he the captain of his team and he knows how to manipulate what he does....

"Sia...n..........." suddenly I was startled and taken away from the reverie of my thoughts when my bare shoulder was clemently touched by a well known hand...... I twirled my head towards the voice came closer to me.

"Mum........." my mum was leaning to me from my back, laying her hands still on my shoulder. She had already finished up with my hairdressing. I touched one of her hands with my trembling one. She smiled in a charming way and helped me get on my feet offering her hand and then I was slowly taken to the front of the mirror by her.... My eyes dilated from happiness when I took the first glance at myself in the mirror... I couldn't believe my eyes.... I couldn't believe my own reflection as a Bride today..... My heart fluttered in joy making some unrecognizable chills run down my spine. But sure they were due to my excitement I have been feeling since last few days.