38. Chapter 27 (Unedited)

Hello My Lovelies!

How you all doing?
Hope you all doing great.

WARNING 🚫

Another +100 Votes.
Another update.

I went through the Chapters.
There were many mistakes since I wrote them in one go.
I just have re-edited some of mistakes from Chapter 1 to 20.
But still I have to.
Once the story was done, I will surely re-check them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

MUST READ THIS!

Well!
Before you guys read this Chapter, I would like to say this one word 'Patience'.

Yep! Of course, First you should have Patience to read this before say any sh*ts, Cuz I know you guys will rip my head off my body..
Poor me! 🙈

Well! Everything will come on their way in future chapters. I have the Plot. But I am writing some of the scenes when they stick in my mind. (Ex: Emrys' try on molesting Sian. It was not really in the plot. I just wrote it.)

Though I had planned to finish this story early, because of those mentioned scenes suddenly appeared from nowhere, I happened to stretch the story out...

And one more thing, I don't even write the chapters in papers, I just keep on typing them on wattpad. No any copies. So it will get some more time to finish this off. I hope you guys will not lose your hopes on my story as the future chapters will be having some twists which you are really not expecting.
I guarant you this will end up in a good way.
But the things you expect won't be happened so soon. I have thought of finishing/writing my story in a different way.
May be you like it or not!
So keep that in your mind! (Tease)
🙈

I haven't yet planned how many chapters are gonna be in this story. May be 45 or more than that. (Shrugs)

Huh! Okay I think it's better to let you guys read the chapter. 😂
Or else you will crumple my neck.

Do check out my other Billionaire Story "A Miracle It Is"

Here You Go!

Happy Reading!

=READ! [ 📖📖]
=VOTE! [☆☆]
=COMMENT! [💭📝]

***********************************

SIAN's POV

"Chloe Andrea" He leaned more into my ears and muttured in his husky voice which made the hair on the nape of my neck raise up at his touches making me go weak.....

He stayed like that for a few more seconds succeeding in sending all the freaking tingles through my body. My breath became uneven as he drew small circles on my right arm while trailing his head down my neck. The sensation of his hot breath fanning over my neck gave an ache in my throat while making a flutter of panic feel in the pit of my stomach.... I closed my eyes.... The moment had left me speechless.

Why does he behave like this?

There were no words, but he was doing all these crazy things arising the curiosity within me.... All I could hear around was my fast breathing. But the sudden realization drew me out of the moment to which I had to grow my anger again...