53. Chapter 39 (Unedited)

Hello My Lovelies!
I hope ya'all doing good!

This is the first update of 2018..
Sorry for taking so much time!

I was kinda busy and couldn't find fime to update it since the whole week was packed up with school and classes and still is it. So, I know the story has been dragging a lot. I am sorry for causing you it... 🙅

Thank U for all the support U have been giving me! 😍

Much love!!
❤❤

♡♡♡♡

And this is for my friends and relatives who are reading this. I know I have written a lot of things which are strictly prohibited in our culture and country. If I have you made offensive, Please I am sorry. Don't mind me as an individual but a writer you don't know of. 😩 I am sorry and Much love!

So this is a new POV.
I hope U all love this! Cuz this is one hella chapter.. 😁

Okay! I'll be stopping now!

🚫NOT YET EDITED!

♡♡♡♡

Do check out my other Billionaire Story "A Miracle It Is"

Here You Go!

Happy Reading!

=READ! [ 📖📖]
=VOTE! [☆☆]
=COMMENT! [💭📝]

-----------------------------------------------------

ETHAN's POV

"I should leave now. I have got something to deal with..." telling that to Sian I glided out of her house fuming with rage. The sooner I came to my sleek black Audi I banged my clenching fist on the hood brewing with hyper venom. I didn't know how this anger had started to over power me. It has recently been running in my veins as much I was unable to control myself. I was not a guy who could easily be controlled by resentment. But much to my amusement it has crawled into me out of nowhere... The time I heard that bl**dy name of 'Kennedy' that I hate to death out of Mia's mouth it just sent a ripple of electricity through me. Dusting the flakes of snow off my hair and shoulders I slid myself into my car in a flick and turned the ignition on and left the place in jet speed in thought of reaching my first destination; MIA.

I was shivering as I was furious to which I couldn't contain myself. I turned the stereo on in thought of distracting my mind off these sudden things which have made a whirl around in my mind as well as my life... I swept my fingers through the short locks of my hair hoping that this would help me in the situation at least for a while. The time I turned it on "All We Know of Chainsmokers" started to play after the unstoppable blabbering of the presenter....

🎶Fighting flames with fire....
Hang on the burning wires....
We don't care anymore....

Are we fading lovers?....
We keep wasting colours....
Maybe we should let this go....

We're falling apart, still we hold together....
We've passed the end, so we chase forever....
'Cause this is all we know....
This feeling's all we know....🎶