05. Chapter 2

Sorry Guys I happened to update this part again.

Happy Reading!

***********************************

🎶I was thinking 'bout you...
Thinking 'bout me...
Thinking 'bout us...
What we gon' be...
Open my eyes, yeah, it was only just a Dream.....

So I travel back down that road...
Will you come back?
No one knows...
I realize, yeah, it was only just a Dream..... 🎶

( Christina Grimmie ft Sam Tsui )

------------------------------------------------------------

SIAN's POV

Bang Bang....

"Oh my god.....!" My body jerked back as it came contacting with something so hard...

All of a sudden everything replaced back in my mind when I realized that was not something hard, but a human who collided with me...

I was still standing at the same place where I was half an hour ago as I was waiting for the flight's arrival. I could recollect what has gone through my mind for this half an hour... My memory had searched it path back to the day two years ago today....
The day my life shattered into a million of pieces...
The day I lost my true love..
My beloved Max....
"Time did fly" My heart heaved for a while.....

"Oh sh*t.."

Suddenly I heard the voice of the person who I accidently got collided with... There was a slight soreness on my forehead as well... I squeezed my eyes to clear my sight and focussed on the person who was standing in front of me holding the temple......

That was a man, probably in his late twenties. The attire he was wearing talked on behalf of him for his wealth as he could be guessed as a very rich person who might own a country of properties.

The experience I have gained from my early life dealing with all kind of rich men and my father's friends..

The man removed his glasses off him revealing his blazing hazel eyes which were filled up with pure anger towards me.. His eyes didn't leave me for damn minutes making me frighten to hell... Another man who can be assumed as his friend was standing next to him with a concerned piece of expression worn on his face...

Is it about me or about his friend?
Whoever!
"Are you alright....?" He asked touching the shoulder of the man who was still piercing his gaze on me.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. I'm fine.." He answered his friend without leaving the sight of mine. I saw his eyes getting darkened whilst his jaw tightened showing the contours of his square face. In a blink of an eye he paced towards me with a venom sunk expression which just did a flutter in the pit of my stomach. To be honest I felt a blancket of fear engulf my body as I inaudibly gulped. That was one of misfortunes I mustered up within myself for those miserable years.

"Hey just leave this... No grudges... Let's go.... You are already late..." His friend tried to stop him. But never did he listen to him as his straight body was now stooping in front of me almost towering over my petite self. As soon as he reached me his rich kind of perfume hit my nostrils making me remind of something that I was so used to.... That smell was very familiar.

Yeah.. How can I forget that?

Once it was my dad's favourite.

His voice barked at me breaking myself out of the reverie of my mesmerization.