03. Prologue

Sian Cynthia Anderson who is one of daughters of Peter Anderson, a multi billionaire of Constructional Industry in United States, is a 23 year old young beautiful girl who owns a fair milky skin followed by dark chocolate brown wavy curls that enhanced her beauty more along with her sea blue eyes. Just like a normal being she too found her first love at the age of fifteen in which she verily found her home, Her true LOVE.. Her heart couldn't be happier as she held so much love for her only love Max which set her over illuminating hopes high on her marriage with her ever since lover; the childhood sweetheart Aaron Maximillian, the one and only child of Jonathan Maximillian, another multi billionaire and a famous football player in United States...

Will they be able to get married?

Emrys Parker, who is also a son of another multi billionaire is the Hero of young generation who worships him as a Greek God; to the outter world he is the most outsmart personality among young businessmen, but inside he had the heart of rock which could never be molten as there was no other man who could be equalized to his brutality he himself had grown hard. In brief, Emrys was another synonym for the epitome of arrogance and no one could beat him up as this bumptious beast who thinks everything can be done in a flick of his fingers by getting the people around on to their knees had his own powers to tame the world.....

But, when the fate brutally makes these two collide incidentally, what will their future be holding in store to embrace by them?

Is it only the Pure Hatred or the Unintentional Love?

♡♡♡♡

You want to know their story?

So, Do wait to read and see what will happen in their lives... ;) ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE

"I don't want to live in a hell with a beast like you, anymore ........... And, I never wanted to give a meaning to this marriage...........
You had not ever dreamt of that f****** shit neither had I............

I.want.the.divorce...right now"

I shrieked unanimously from the depth of my lungs like a lunatic kitten which just wanted to jump scratch whoever came in front of it..

But now one and only this filthy insect Emrys standing in front of me....

His blazing eyes were still glued onto the file in his arm like his ears didn't get what I said nor did he sense my presence in his office now. That made me brew more in hundred pure venom since I had myself heated up rather a roast. 

Streams of tears started to truckle down my cheeks as the anger was rushing through my nerves like an adamant wind. I didn't know where a weird power came from. I strode hurriedly towards his table and tipped out everything which was neatly arranged on it away really like a lunatic.
"I hate you.. I f****** hate you...You are a murderer....." I screamed as possible as I could till my throat pained to hell.

Hearing my wicked words his weird eyes left the file which was flown off his hand and now prostrating peacefully on the floor. His fingers curled up into a tight fist and his teeth clenched tightly as the visible muscles on his jaw gave the proof for it...

Baaaaang!
The sudden ear piercing sound flinched me to which I instantly jumped back covering my ears not knowing what just happened..

As I slightly lifted my head up, I saw nothing, but him seethe in anger as he had his clenching fist banged on his glass table smashing the surface glass into a number of pieces around him... He stood up from the chair pushing it back whilst he was giving his best look of death at me.