40. Chapter 29 (EMRYS' POV) Unedited

Hello My Lovelies!
I hope you doing great.

♡♡♡♡

This Chapter is dedicated to one of my silent readers as well as a relative of mine who I recently got to know that she was reading my story.

Here! This is to you Girl.

@RandiniRaymond ❤

Well! Wanna say you guys this.

The Name 'Sian' is pronounced like this /ʃaːn/
It's like 'Shyan' ,but not 'Siyan' 😊

WARNING! 🚫

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MORE SWEARINGS THAN YOU THINK OF.
I AM SORRY FOR DOING THAT.

♡♡♡♡

Do check out my other Billionaire Story "A Miracle It Is"

Here You Go!

Happy Reading!

=READ! [ 📖📖]
=VOTE! [☆☆]
=COMMENT! [💭📝]

************************************

EMRYS' POV

"Okay. That's enough.." I put my phone down after contacting my body guard Jeff...

She f****** lied!

What did she expect from this fame?

Money?

I asked him to find about this Chloe Andrea who once I had to sign a contract with, but unfortunately got it revoked because of that Goofy. Jeff had contacted the Manager of Channel X as a random one not trying to give any hint of me and As what he said this Chloe Andrea stills want to keep herself away from public even though she had resigned from her job. Though how hard Jeff had striven to get information about her using all his tricks, but never had her ex-manager let the cat out of the bag.

So that is what her.

She doesn't want to be a public figure who will like to have the flashes of cameras on her faces.

But this Sian?

My whole physique was devoid of work as I was so consumed with my thoughts. My eyes felt puffy as I squeezed them with the pads of my thumb and the forefinger. I heaved a sigh and turned myself back to my table being on my seat itself. That's when my phone started to go off breaking the silence in my office. I stretched my arm to grab it off the table to see the name of Naomi popping out of the screen. There were already more than ten missed calls from her which had gone unheard by me as I had submerged myself in a pool of my thoughts.

Damn!

What does she want now? I huffed with annoyance and threw back the phone which ended up with a loud thud on my table ...

I was little hazy about what to do next as my mind was in a turmoil.

This cove, Noah Jenner trapped me in the right place.