54. Chapter 40 (Unedited)

Here I am with another update!

Dedicated to one of my lovely friends
Tara0Tara123

Please guys! I do need your support now. I have got LOW COMMENTS for last chapter and that really disappointed me. Afater doing so much effort in writing a chapter if you get no reviews or compliments that would be a minor point. No matter, if the chap is bad or good just leave your ideas. That will really encourage me.

And Thank You for my loving commenters and voters who have been staying with me since very beginning.

Love U to the bits! ❤

******************************

MIA's POV

Why did he do this?

Why is he this meniac?

We are not even a couple nor friends so why did he warn Kenney to be away from me..

He is just my friend and what is the biggest deal with that...

At least Kenney understood the simple line when I said him that I never wanted to put myself in a relationship, so being friends is better than lovers....

Then why can't Ethan do the same?

I questioned myself as I came out of my house hugging myself with both my trembling arms. I nervously rubbed my biceps trying to calm my rigid cells down. That's what I literally wanted. I said that lie that I was going to meet up with Kenney not because I wanted to get rid of Sian's uncertain questions, but piss Ethan off to no extent. After all that was what he had done to me now. The call from Kenney today's morning made me convince what Ethan had done blind fooling me. He had warned Kenney not to have any friendship nor talk with me..

How dare he?

He is not my guardian angel....

When I realized Ken was avoiding me and everytime I met him he just slipped off my way like an eel, I couldn't help the worry within me... He used to be one of my true best friends for years... Although I tried so many times, He just didn't pick up my calls nor did care to drop any single message that made me more suspicious as Ethan would have something to do with this. So a fake threatening message from me to Ken was more than enough to make him call me back.. That's how I got to know that billionaire Parker had played the major role behind it.

_________________

I walked as fast as I could until I would get myself disappeared into loneliness or somewhere in case Ethan followed me.

Isn't that what he is a pro of?

A sudden sound of a ding took me out of the reverie of my thoughts and I fished out my phone to see there were many calls which had gone unheard by me for past few minutes. I unlocked my phone to see five from Sian and as if on cue Ethan's name flashed on the screen much to my resentment. I just ignored it and typed a text message telling Sian I was alright and would be coming home in an hour. After sending the message, thought of shoving my phone inside my pocket when another ding sound which notified a message stopped me in my track.

Urgh! Again him!

This time I opened the message... "Damn! Answer my calls!"