24. Chapter 17 (EMRYS' POV)

Guys I am back... 😊

The story hit 7k views!!

Thank you Guys...

Today is my Grandpa's 96th Birth Day and this chapter is heartily dedicated to him...
❤❤

Thank You Guys for reading my story....

The most awaited Chapter.. LOL it's for me....

How is the Guy at the Top?

This chapter contains long long paragraphs, not that much dialogues.
So have patience to continue.. 😉

Happy Reading!!

------------------------------------------------------

It's writer's freedom to write what he/she wants, and it's readers freedom to give their critics.

-Harry Jayrone

***********************************

EMRYS' P.O.V

I flew out of the room locking the door from outside, leaving her in a big mess in that f****** darkness and sat down on my chair throwing the papers got signed by her on to my table thinking that she deserves what she is going through now. I switched the Air Conditioner off from outside. As my room is an attached one I am having extra cords connected to office from my room. I tried to suppress myself; my anger... Then again I stood up from my chair and went to the windows and looked at the busy roads and the vehicles through it.. But I was feeling strange.. Like I had never felt..

What the f*** is it with me?
What am I feeling? Why am I behaving like this after doing it?
Is this Impatie---
OH NOOOOO!!

Why the hell should I feel impatient?
Am I out of my mind?

I wiped the sweat off on my upper lip while other hand was laid on my waist... It was the time I heard she bang on the door...

"Please open the door.. I can't stay here... Can't you hear me...? Open the door..." Her voice echoed against the walls...

But I didn't care.. I didn't want to give a damn about her or concerntrate my mind on it...

Then I stormed back to my chair and spun it... Without sitting on it I kept my clenched fist over the headrest of the chair...

"What does she think of herself? Did she think that I would touch a girl like her? Damn it! A b**** and a w*** like her....Where on earth she thinks so cheap on me...??? These women.... Dammit!" I was beyond angry and I could not control myself... I gritted out and My fist on the chair tightened to hell.

Since the day this Anderson thing came to my life everything turned upside down again.

Her look always make me remind of that---

Urghhh...!! Sh*t...!!
No stop it Emrys....!!

I hate this woman; this b****.. Yeah that's the world truth... I can't deny that...

How stubborn she is...?

She is the first woman who dares talk to me like this and confronts me without any fear after my Grandma... No woman shows up their confidence and fearlessness in front of me like the way she does.. What they always keep on doing is chasing behind me to have one night stand with them....