58. Chapter 44 (Unedited)

HAPPY READING MY LOVES! ❤

As on 03/25/2018 the story became #163 in Romance Hot List.

Thousnads of Thank Yous to you all...

Without you I am nothing.. (*Head bows) 😇😇😇

***********************************

SIAN's POV

The rest of the day was smoothly going, workfree since it was the last day before our christmas vacation and all the employees were allowed to do decorations in each department. So the whole office building seemed to be invaded by a swarm of bees as every one was scattered everywhere in each section.

Christmas! The thought even made me happier. The most favourite time of the year. A warm glow started to build up in the pit of my stomach since this was the first time I was gonna celebrate christmas after I went through many insecurities and life challenges in my life. To think that I was gonna celebrate it with Emrys that made me float in bliss.

*********

The christmas hopped in our life very soon. We couldn't help the happiness that suddenly rushed towards us this christmas..... All of us had a wonderful christmas after a long time...

The rays of the winter sun reached my room followed by the cold breeze in the freezing morning... A warm smile spread across my face as I literally realized the christmas was already knocking at my door...

"It's christmas... Oh Sleepy Siaaaa wake up...." Mia's deafening voice reached my ears literally making me jump off the bed...

"Happyyyy Christmasss.." I didn't even get time to proccess what just happened to me cause Mia jumped on me the moment I got on my feet.. My breath caught in my lungs for a couple of seconds.

"Oh my god Mia. You squeezed my life out me little brat.." I said next adjusting to her tight bear hug... "Happy Christmas to you too my irritating boo.." I warmly hugged her tight...

"Aw that hurts.." She said pulling away from the hug..." Okay sis.. Get dressed and come down.. Santa will be here any time soon." she quit yelling in her high pitch tone...

"I don't know why this girl is still having hopes on Santa who never visited us?" I muttered to myself...

Crazy nut!!

Shaking my head, I smiled as I arranged my bed before grabbing my towel, getting myself ready to slide in bathroom, but came to an abrupt halt as my phone started to ring. Reaching at my bed, I grabbed it out of my pillow to see I had already got numerous messages followed by calls and now the ID of the caller showed as Emrys making my heart flutter with joy... A warm smile spread across my face as I swiped to answer his call..

"Happy christmas baby.....!"
He greeted me in his husky voice which almost made me dribble down there in an instant...

He had no idea how his voice gonna make my day more
and more better..

Oh god wet christmas gifts!

Damned devil of me!

"Happy christmas to you too..." I instantly replied back not wanting to waste a single second...

"You know, there's no any fault of thinking that a Santa would be coming on Christmas day morning...." he said in his deep voice.

"Yeah.. It's true. BUT they are only in fantasy cartoons, not in real--" something suddenly dawned upon me.