12. Chapter 8

I dedicate this chapter to my loving and cute friend
@prabodhika

Thank you for your support..

Enjoy the chapter.

---------------------------------------

"What you got"

🎶Go blind, bring the drums-
better yet, here we come
you take back what you done or you can tuck tail and run
ready or not- find yourself
and if you dare stop running i think your gonna get just what you got coming
bring it-
your gonna get just what you got- what you got?
your gonna get just what you got coming.... 🎶

-------------------------------------------------------------

SIAN's P.O.V

I heard the beautiful sound of birds chirping close to my ears.

Wow! That's so amazing, like a melodious song....
Was the first thought came to my mind as I covered up my whole body with my comforter in thought of continuing my sleep. I love listening to music when I'm sleeping, because they make me feel like I'm listening to lullabies of my mom. So I covered myself more and got back to the sleep.

Ohhh nooooo!!!
Only few seconds had passed when the realization poured into me.

God! Today is my first day at Sydney the Great Constructions... I almost froze at the thought...

I picked my phone up off the night stand and checked my alarm which I set before sleeping last night.

Damn it! It was not saved.
Then I checked the time only to be shocked. It was 50 passed 7.

I removed the duvet off me and jumped off the bed only to rush into the bathroom so damn quickly. My head was in a whirl... I had forgotten to take my towel in, so I came out hurriedly, grabbed the towel and ran in again. I know I was totally confused.
I applied some scrub cream, after that cleanser, then toned my face. After I was done with my facial cleansing, I took my clothes off and had a quick shower for quarter an hour. I wrapped myself with my towel and was about to get out of the bathroom.

Did I forget something?

I cogitated for a while looking at myself in the mirror to confirm that I was done with what I usually do in every morning before I could get myself out of the bathroom. This is one of my habits which I'm used to check on my self whether I'm done with all my sanitory things.

Did I apply my scrub?

Yes!

Did I shampoo my hair?

Yes!

Did I brush my teeth?

Ye.....

Oh nooo!
How's it possible???

My eyes almost bulged out in their sockets as I reminded of the missing of the main part of my morning things. I hurriedly brushed my teeth and came out of the bathroom after confirming I was done with all.

Girls are always like this. They become nervous on everything, I guess.

I had no thought of what dress I'm gonna wear today. So I searched my wardrobe and finally caught a dress which would be matching well for my position. A black coloured office trousers with a sky blue top.