63. Author's Note

Hello My Readers...

No... This is not the notice of updating the Sequel...

This is for some Readers who are pissed off at me right now... (Puppy Eyes.. 🐶👀)

I know, You didn't hope the ending this soon and like this way... Because the Preview/Prologue of the story was something else and you expected it to be here in the story...

But, I recently updated the Epilogue and you were disappointed to find it nowhere in this story!!

Yeah... That is kinda different, I know..

But I wanted to do a change and I have been writing this book for a long amount of time, if I continue writing the second book here, that will add more chapters and book will be too long... That's the main reason I wanted to end it soon and start another book where all the dilemmas would be coming to an end.... ( Happy Smiles... 😊😊)

So, please do understand.... ( Frustrated looks 😩😩)

And if you want me to publish the Sequel fast,

Do VOTE, COMMENT & SHOW ME YOUR LOVING SUPPORT!

ELSE, It would be delayed or may be stopped...

Can't help.. 😤

Cause, I have a life out of wattpad and just spending my golden time here for writing, would give me nothing other than satisfaction of receiving your lovely comments and votes..

It's 1k reads and only 90 votes for the EPILOGUE!! (Sad Mood 😢😢)

SO, What's the use of writing my ass out just to wait for nothing, but your less review and votes? 😩😩😩

So if your feedback is low, I would decide whether to publish the Sequel or not..

I know, if a story is too good, then VOTES & COMMENTS will automatically be flooding.. We don't need to ask it... But here In my case it sucks.. 😯😯
Cause I don't get what I expect from you as readers.
Silent readers, this is all for you Loves!
❤❤

So If I stopped writing, that would be unfair for partial readers of mine as well... And this moment I THANK each and every amazing soul of you for voting, commenting and showing me your continuous love plus support through out the journey of this story and in the last chapter of the story as well..
Can't thank you enough... (Bone crushing hugs and kisses ❤😚)

Thank You Once Again!!

Yours Harry ❤❤❤ 😍

************************************