07. Chapter 4

Thank you for reading upto this.... Much Love to you all.
❤❤

And well this chapter is not yet edited.
If there are any mistakes just point them out.
Support me.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my loving friend
@yoshidula....

Do vote and comment on my story.
❤❤

---------------------------------------

"On Top of the World - ImagineDragon"

🎶You'll never know quite when, well
Then again it just depends on
How long of time is left for you

I've had the highest mountains
I've had the deepest rivers
You can have it all but life keeps moving
I take it in but don't look down

'Cause I'm on top of the world, 'ay
I'm on top of the world, 'ay
Waiting on this for a while now
Paying my dues to the dirt
I've been waiting to smile, 'ay
Been holding it in for a while, 'ay
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child....
I'm on top of the world.... 🎶

---------------------------------------

SIAN's POV

I was awakened to the sound of birds chirping and singing nearby my window. I was feeling too drowsy to get my ass off the bed.
So I was squeezed my eyes shut as I rolled over the bed in thought of having some more sleep another hour or two.

"Oh my gosh...."
Suddenly, me meeting Jenny hit my mind to which I shot my eyes open in a flash. I picked my phone up off the night stand and checked on the time... It was seven past thirty. I had enough time. Because Jenny opens her shop at 8'o clock and I can meet her any time of the day. But in the morning she is not much busy. So It will be comfortable for me to meet her up in the morning. Without letting my eyes go shut, I rubbed the sleep off from my eyes and jumped out of my bed only to stroll towards the window.. I opened the window to let the rays of the sun flow in my room through the windows.... I feel such a relief when I enjoy the scenery in the morning just after I awoke.

After having a quick wash I changed myself into a light T-shirt and paired it with my dark blue leggings.

I went down stairs to be greeted by the busy figure of my mom. She was too busy in the kitchen.
"Good morning mom! Did Mia go to school?" I asked my mom while joining in her work. Most of the times I help my mom in our house chores when she is so busy. It will lessen her burden.

"Good morning baby. Oh no... Not yet. She is still getting ready. How many times I have been calling her? Still didn't she come down to have her breakfast..."

I heard the clicking sounds of her shoes trailing down as she was climbing down the stairs as fast as a unicorn. "Mom..."

"Here comes the storm..." I said looking at Mia. Because she was in such a hurry. "Hey have this milk.!" I said placing the glass of milk on the table.

"Oh no! I'm getting late. Mom... Sian... Gotta go. Bye. See you." She said while kissing me and mom on cheeks. She left for school without having her breakfast...

Mom was running behind her.. "M...i..a... Stop.. Have this meal!"

Baaaaaaaang.....