60. Chapter 46 (Unedited)

Hello My Loves! Sorry for keeping you guys awaited for a long amount of time!
I know, I always say this and do it as well.
Can't help, cause time sucks!

Btw,
Happy New Year to All My Sinhalese and Hindu Readers!

❤Much love! ❤

♡♡♡♡♡

This is gonna be a long long chappy.
So bear with it!

It took me more than three weeks to write this second longest chapter of my story.
It really is not an easy task to write an important chapter of a story. It takes time to think of scenes, characters and everything. Then I have to change them as well.

Sometime I want to write it, then mind says 'Do change this!' Then it takes the life out if me to decide on what to do write and not. For me that is very hard and that's why I take time to give you guys updates. I am really sorry for doing that.

When we put an enormous effort on writing, what we mostly need is your feedback. If you like you can VOTE and COMMENT.... DO ENCOURAGE US!!

---------------------------------------

🎶"Give Me Everything"
(feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer)

[Pitbull - Intro:]
Me not working hard?
Yeah, right! Picture that with a Kodak
Or, better yet, go to Times Square
Take a picture of me with a Kodak
Took my life from negative to positive
I just want y'all know that
And tonight, let's enjoy life
That's right....

[Chorus:]
[Ne-Yo]
Tonight I want all of you tonight
Give me everything tonight
For all we know we might not get tomorrow
Let's do it tonight....

[Nayer]
Don't care what they say
Or what games they play
Nothing is enough
'Til I have your love....

[Ne-Yo]
Let's do it tonight....

[Nayer]
I want you tonight,
I want you to stay....
I want you tonight....

[Ne-Yo]
Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight....🎶

************************************

SIAN's POV

When we reached at the place, almost everyone of the company had come with their respectable dates tonight...

We drew ourselves towards Mel, Gwen, Callum and Alex who were already cracking some jokes on the left side of the garden. They had decided tonight gonna be only to themselves since they were accompanied by no one as dates. Leone has not arrived yet and we were enjoying beverages and foods till the time dawned for the guests to arrive...

The decos looked fabulous with the colourful lights on... Everything was looking perfectly amazing.. But Parkers were yet to come... After half an hour three limousines pulled in and Emrys' Grandma and Grandpa were the first to come followed by His dad; the Big role tonight and Ethan as well.... And next were Leone and his family. Leone nodded his head with a very handsome smile, seeing me stand a few meters apart from him....