1

Kyung wasn't a big fan of weddings.

Not only did he find them completely boring, but they seemed to drag on for forever.

He sighed.

"Just kiss already" He mumbled to himself, watching as the priest continued to rant about the usual marriage crap.

He didn't even know the people getting married

He felt a vibration from his back pocket and nearly jumped out of his skin at the sudden movement.

His face flushed as a few scrutinizing gazes were sent towards him.

"Fuck" He muttered, reaching for his phone.

He rolled his eyes, realising that it had been none other than his two dumb friends who had decided that now would be a good time to be texting on their group chat.

Jaehyo~ How's the wedding Kyungie?

Taeil~ 👰👨💏

Kyung  face palmed

Kyung~ You dumb asses, I'm in the middle of a wedding and you don't think this is a bad time to fucking text me?

The replies were almost instantaneous

Jaehyo~ I thought you're supposed to turn your phone off during the session?

Taeil~ Sheesh Kyung, so disrespectful

Kyung rolls his eyes.

He was already midway of his comeback sentence when suddenly the room erupted into applauses, whistles and whoops.

He glanced up to see that the groom and bride were finally kissing.

"Was about time" He mumbled

..................

"Wait here for a while okay honey?"

Kyung nodded, well aware that 'a while' in his mother's language actually meant 'a couple of hours'

He sighed, guessing he'd just have to occupy himself with the refreshment table.

He patted down the wrinkles on his tuxedo, running a hand through his hair like he'd been doing pretty much the entire wedding.

He reached into his pocket for his phone and was about to complain to his friends about his miseries, when he suddenly bumped into someone.

The sudden impact sent his phone tumbling onto the ground and Kyung let out a yelp.

He dropped to his knees, frantically scrambled amidst the crowd to grab his phone. However, someone seemed to beat him to it as he watched a slender hand pick up the device

"Here. My bad" A low voice caught his attention.

Kyung slowly looked up, still awkwardly kneeling on the ground.

"This is yours right?"

He continued to stare at the boy in front of him.

His hair was parted in a stylish manner and it was a deep shade of black that seemed to bring out his cat like eyes.

Kyung definitely recognized those eyes

The boy above him rose a brow

"Are you gonna take this or not?"

Kyung blinked

"Jiho?"

The other's face contorted into confusion