15

A/N
HEEY. GUESS WHO'S STILL ALIVE.
sorry for the long wait. I attached a visual for this chapter to apologize XD

Kyung let out a long sigh as the door clicked silently behind him. Judging by the silence in the house, he guessed that Jiho was either asleep or with friends. A relived breath escaped his lips as he journeyed further into the building.

He still wasn't over what he'd learned today. Minhyuk wasn't exactly one for relationships, so the fact that he was currently in one was definitely surprising. The gang had agreed to question him about it later due to the fact that the date didn't look like it was about to ends anytime soon.

Kyung pursed his lips.

Minhyuk....on a date.

Definitely still wasn't over it.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

Kyung jumped a little at the sudden voice. An annoyed sigh escaped his lips as his eyes met those of a bored looking Jiho.

"Thought you were asleep." He mumbled and Jiho scoffed.

"Who sleeps at 5?" The other answered, casually moving to plop himself down on the couch. Kyung watched warily as the other patted the spot beside him.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Kyung frowned.

"Why? So you can take another picture of us and post it?" He hissed and Jiho chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

"You looked cute in the picture, it'd be a shame not to share it for everyone else to see."

Kyung glared.

"Watch your stupid movie by yourself. I have homework to do." He mumbled, making his way to the kitchen. Upon reaching the fridge he pulled out an apple, making his way back to the living room and pointedly ignoring the other as he made his way up the stairs.

..................

Kay Kyung didn't exactly do homework....

But hey, his romcom shows were just as important. It was only when his stomach began to growl that he realised how hungry he actually was- an apple didn't exactly make for a sufficient dinner.

He wasted no time making his way out the room and judging by the quiet murmers that he was hearing, Jiho was still awake. His suspicions were only proven right when he walked down to find the other boy still on the couch, his earplugs in as he scrolled through something on his phone. The TV was still on, but he didn't look the least bit interested in whatever was happening.

Kyung attempted to silently walk by him.

"Oi"

Well that didn't work.

"Done all your homework?"

Kyung glared at the other, not appreciating his teasing tone.

"Yes mom." He lied with a sickeningly high voice that was heavily laced with sarcasm.

"Wanna watch the movie now?" Jiho asked, ignoring the childish tone. Kyung scoffed.

"Don't want to. it's not like you're watching it anyways." He mumbled and Jiho tilted his head, the trace of a smirk on his lips.

"I am watching it. It's just not as fun to do it alone."

Kyung rolled his eyes, making his ways to the kitchen.

The kitchen was just the same as he'd left it, and Kyung guessed that Jiho mustn't have had dinner either. His eyes landed on the time which read 6:35pm.

"Jiho?" He called out unconsciously. A quiet 'hmm?' Came from the other room.

"Did you eat yet?" Kyung asked before he could stop himself. He froze, expecting some kind of tease from the other boy. Much to his surprise, Jiho simply answered.

"No."

Kyung let out a relieved breath before he decided it was safe to ask.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked, and wondered if that came out too polite. A chuckle was the response he got and he tsked. Definitely too polite.

"Oh? You wanna cook for me?" Jiho teased,  and Kyung huffed.

"You know what? Never mind, you can starve for all I care."

In seconds alone he could hear footsteps, and suddenly Jiho was materializing before him.

"You can go do something else. You cooked yesterday so I'll do it today." He calmly said, eyes still glued on his phone. Kyung, who hadn't expected that, frowned. He opened his mouth to complain, but Jiho was already pulling out pans and ingredients without even looking up from his device.

"Can you even cook?" He asked, genuinely curious, and Jiho's lips quirked up at the corners.

"Only for you~" He answered, still not looking up and Kyung scoffed. Whatever, if he wanted to cook he could do whatever the hell he wanted.

................

Kyung hated this life.

Why was it that certain people seemed to be gifted with every thing good in this world?

"I fucking hate you." He hissed through his full mouth, debating whether he should focus on enjoying the heavenly meal in front of him or the asshole responsible for it. He chose the food. It was that good.

Jiho, who was now back in his couch, chuckled.

"Sure you do."

Kyung glared at him. While his cooking skills only extended to noodles and the occasional scrambled eggs, this asshole of a person was able to make food this good. It was irritating. However, as much as he hated admitting it, something else caught his attention.

"You're not going to eat?"

Jiho didn't even look up from his phone.

"Nah" He simply answered.

Kyung stared at his half empty plate. Great, now he felt like a glutton.

"Why not?"

The other finally looked up, an eyebrow quirked.

"Does it bother you?" He teased.

"I'll eat if you feed me." He added, earning an unimpressed look from the other.

"Do whatever you want." Kyung mumbled, going back to his food. In a matter of seconds alone, his plate was empty. He stared at it dumbly, wondering if it was okay to go for seconds.

"You can have more if you want." Jiho spoke up and Kyung flushed when he turned to see that the other hadn't even looked up from his screen.

"Who asked you?" He mumbled and Jiho looked up, a cocky smile on his lips. Kyung chose to ignore it, making his way to the kitchen and dumping his dishes angrily into the sink. Who cares what Jiho thinks, he thought to himself. That jerk didn't have the right to be so cocky. Just cause he was well known, rich, a good cook, well built, ridiculously hot- woah woah woah, Kyung stopped his thoughs, realising they were veering off the wrong path.

"Get your shit together Kyung." He mumbled to himself. The last thing he needed was to start getting any weird ideas.

A/N
I'm ready for all the salt y'all are gonna throw my way for the long wait
(^.^)(⌒▽⌒)(^.^)