28

What.
The.
FUCK?!

To say those were the only words that went through Kyungs head, the moment SunJae kissed him, would have been an understatement. Kyung wasn't sure what came first, the panic, or the annoyance. Perhaps both happened at the same time, because the next thing he knew his knees were going up on their own accord.

It was a direct hit, and Kyung would have been lying if he'd said he didn't feel satisfied watching SunJae reel back from the solid knee he'd just received to his balls.

"Son of a b-"

Kyung didn't let him finish, already walking away at a pace much faster than his usual one. At this point he wasn't sure what to say or do, just that he needed to get away from the pervert.

He shouldn't have turned back, something told him it was a bad idea, yet he did it anyways. Despite his crouched over position due to the obvious pain he must have been going through, the idiot was smiling.

Kyung frowned, facing back forward and walking even faster. Sunjae didn't follow this time, but something about the sinister look in his smile made Kyung sure that he'd succeeded  in whatever he came here for. That alone was enough to bother Kyung for the rest of the day.

.................

For the next few days Kyung kept his eyes open, looking around for any signs of a certain asshole. He hadn't told anyone about the kiss, yet something at the back of his mind kept bothering him to.

But of course he couldn't. Somehow the fact that something of the manner had occurred, almost made him feel guilty, like he'd cheated on Jiho or something. More than once he'd had to remind himself that his relationship with Jiho was just an act and he needed to stop getting ahead of himself. Perhaps that was another reason why he'd chosen not to tell Jiho.

"You're spacing out again"

Kyung looked up from the stack of egg cartons he'd been blindly staring at, letting out a sigh when he was met with the amused gaze of the person that had just been occupying his thought.

"What's that got to do with you Jiho?" He mumbled, more to himself than to the other, grabbing a random carton from the stack.

It had only been a couple hours since he'd looked in the fridge, and finding it empty, had dragged the other to the super marked to restock. Jiho wouldn't stop calling it a date, but frankly Kyung just needed food.

Who even went to the supermarket for a date anyways?

"Something's bothering you" Jiho continued, obviously ignoring his comment. Kyung huffed.

"Something's always bothering me so that's not really new" He answered, moving past the eggs. Jiho shook his head, following him.

"Nah but this isn't the usual bothered Kyung, this is something else. You've been like this for a few days now. You okay?"

Kyung was flattered that Jiho cared, he really was, yet he couldn't really bring himself to be honest about what was really bothering him.

"It's fine Jiho, don't worry about it" He resorted to saying. Jiho pursed his lips, but having gotten the message, decided to drop the topic.

"So what else is on the list?" He asked, reffering to the nonexistent list Kyung was making up in his head as they walked the aisles.

"Whatever looks useful" Kyung answered and he snickered.

"I doubt they sell anything useless at the supermarket, let's just buy the whole store why don't we?"

Kyung rolled his eyes.