13

"Shit it's late."

Kyung, who'd been playing on his phone, rolled his eyes at the sudden exclamation.

"Jiho why didn't you warn us? Its almost 5:30" Yukwon whined, hurriedly packing up his scattered belonging, Jihoon mirroring the action.

"Don't blame me. You guys were the ones who kept asking for a rematch." Jiho answered, gesturing to the 'game over' on the TV screen. Both boys sent him a glare and Kyung chuckled, putting his phone away to watch the scene unfold.

"That's cause you kept cheating asshole." Jihoon mumbled.

"I didn't cheat." Jiho defended and Kyung snorted.

"Ya you did. I saw you, you cheated twice." He interjected.

"Thank you!" Yukwon exclaimed, gesturing at the other. Jiho shrugged.

"Still won." He mumbled and Jihoon growled.

"Conniving piece of shit." He muttered, earning a wink from Jiho.

"Ugh, let's go Jihoon. We'll get him back later." Yukwon said, heaving his backpack- which he'd only brought to carry his snacks- over his shoulders. Jihoon sent one more glare Jiho's way before following the other.

Kyung followed them both, aware that he'd have to lock the door behind them.

"Well that was fun." Yukwon mumbled as he shoved his foot into his sneakers. Kyung nodded. Jiho's friends were nowhere as irritating as Jiho and he found himself actually liking them.

"Ya" He answered curtly. Jihoon looked up at him, a small smirk on his face.

"I gotta admit, I was quite curious as to who you might be after hearing the rumors. But I gotta say you're a pretty cool guy." He said, and before Kyung could thank him he added.

"I can see what Jiho sees in you."

Kyung flushed and the two other boys laughed.

"Ya! I told you there's nothing going on between us!" He exclaimed and Yukwon winked.

"Suuuure."

Kyung huffed, albeit still blushing.

"I thought you guys said you were leaving?"

All three boys turned to face Jiho, who'd somehow managed to sneak up on them. Jihoon smirked.

"We were, just saying our goodbyes to your boyfriend."

Jiho snickered, standing beside Kyung, who moved back.

"Not. His. Boyfriend." Kyung hissed. The other boys laughed and in exasperation, he threw his hands up, walking away.

He heard the boys laugh some more, till the sound of the door shutting could be heard.

Moments later, Jiho was walking back into the room, a small smile on his lips, Kyung glared at him.

"Why the long face?" The taller boy asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"I'm going to bed, it's late." Kyung simply answered and Jiho snorted.

"You already slept today, plus who sleeps at 5:00?" He replied, much to the other's annoyance.

"Plus I'm hungry, all I've had today is a shit ton of unhealthy snacks." He added and Kyung glared.

"And why is that my problem?"

Jiho pouted.

"I can't cook and your mom said you can."