25

A/N: I'm sorry for leaving for so long... I've been a bit um...emotionally troubled these past few days lol. I'm better now tho (^_−)☆

"Try thinking about it. Not just the kiss last night, but everything. Think of the wedding, the kiss at the parking lot, the first time you got drunk and you said he took care of you, all the little things."

And Kyung did.

He thought about the little butterflies he'd push away to the back of his mind every time Jiho was near.

He thought of all the shivers and blushes...

....of all the emotions...

He groaned, letting his head fall into his hands. Jaehyo grinned.

"Something tells me you found the answer already."

"No." Kyung mumbled.

"That can't be right..."

Jaehyo chuckled,

"Chill out dude, I'm sure it's not that bad, we've all liked someone before."

"I don't like him.." Kyung muttered in response, face a bright red despite his denial.

"Riiight, and let me guess, you're also an undercover spy who's actually a straight preppy girl in real life." Jaehyo answered, voice heavy with sarcasm. Kyung glared at him.

"I'm serious Jaehyo, Jiho's cool and all but there's no way I like him, I mean.." His voice trailed off when he was met with an intense "are you being serious right now?" stare from the other. He sighed dejectedly.

"This can't be happening..."

Jaehyo shrugged

"Hey just cause you like hi-"

"Stoop saying it out loud" Kyung hissed, flushing slightly. Jaehyo cooed

"Aww, you're so cute. When was even the last time you liked someone? Wasn't that way back in like the beginning of middle school?"

Kyung ran a hand through his hair, letting out a long sigh.

"And it just had to be him" He whined. Jaehyo took a sip out of his drink, shrugging.

"What's wrong with him? He's pretty hot, and I really think he's not that bad of a person"

Kyung sighed, muttering a quiet "I know.."

"Listen dude, it's just a crush, you'll work it out." Jaehyo added, finishing the last bit of his drink and standing up.

"But as much as I'd like to work it out with you, my cousins are visiting today and I've gotta be home so..."

Kyung sighed, nodding in understanding.

"Alright..."

Jaehyo patted his back.

"It's okay dude, you just found out you like him, that shouldn't change anything much between you two right away."

Kyung hoped he was right.

..............

"Hey kyungie~"

Kyung rose a brow. This was definitely unexpected.

"Mom?"

His mother tsked from the other end of the phone line.

"Shouldn't you sound more excited to hear from me? Considering the fact that you didn't reply and probably haven't been reading any of the emails I've been sending you"