6

"Wake up..."

Kyung barely heard the whisper, but he felt the warm breath in his ear

"WAKE UPPP!!!!"

Kyung sat up from his bed, eyes wide as his ears continued to ring.

"WHAT THE FUCK??!!" He yelled, turning to face his grinning mother.

"You have school today you know"

Kyung sighed

"That wasn't necessary"

His mother laughed

"Every thing I do is necessary. I'm  your mom, I know best"

Kyung rolled his eyes.

"If you're not downstairs in less than 25 minutes, you can walk to school" She said, strutting out of his room.

Kyung whined, slowly heaving himself off his bed.

................

"Kay let's go"

His mother glanced up from the kitchen counter.

"20 minutes. Not bad" She said, tossing the boy what appeared to be his lunch.

"Well you have 5 minutes for breakfast"

Kyung sighed, grabbing his ready made toast on the counter. He headed for the garage.

"That's all you're gonna eat?"

Kyung nodded

"That's why you're so tiny"

He glared

"I'm average"

His mother snorted

"Sure"

"Whatever, just be a mom for once and drive me to school" Kyung mumbled,

"I can still make you walk you know"

Kyung didn't answer

...........

Kyung sighed, staring at the looming building in front of him, a painful reminder that the weekend was over.

"We meet again school" He mumbled as the car pulled in to the parking lot.

His mother laughed.

"Good luck man."

Kyung sighed.

"Why do Mondays have to exist"

"Well if they didn't then Tuesdays would be the new Monday, and thats not any better" His mother pointed out.

"Ya, but that'd mean we'd only have four weekdays"

"Good point"

.............

The bell had already gone, but no one was in their seats. The classroom was filled with chatter and gossip.

Kyung was used to this.

He was used to walking into the rowdy classroom, taking a seat in the back of the class, and occupying himself on his phone till the teacher came in. However, he wasn't used to having the whole class go quiet upon his entering. Or to everyone's attention staying on him as he slowly walked into the class.

Kyung rose a brow.

It was evident that something was up. No one ever paid him any attention.

Soft whispers that he was sure was directed towards him, filled the classroom.