9

"I'm going to dieeeeeee!!!"

Jaehyo rolled his eyes as he watched Kyung dramatically flop unto his bed.

"Watch out, you'll hurt lee"

Kyung buried his head in his pillows.

"You're the only one who loves me lee" He muttered into his fabric. Jaehyo made a disgusted expression.

"Weirdo"

Kyung sat up suddenly, startling Taeil who'd been concentrated on something on his phone. The shorter pouted.

"Sheesh" He mumbled. Kyung whined

"Everyone is talking about it!!!" He exclaimed.

Taeil shrug.

"I'm sure it'll blow over"

Jaehyo smirked.

"It'll probably also help if you're not always so close to Jiho. Don't think I didn't see you two flirting after school"

Kyung glared.

"We weren't flirting. I was telling him to control his dumb girlfriend"

Taeil piped up at this

"You mean Hyeri? God I hate her. Did she threaten you?"

Kyung nodded and the other narrowed his eyes, the action as intimidating as a butterfly.

"She threatened me too. For some reason she used to think I had a crush on Jiho"

Jaehyo rolled his eyes

"Probably cause you wouldn't stop looking over at Jihoon every time they're together"

Taeil blushed.

"Shut up. The point is that she sucks ass"

Both Kyung and Jaehyo gasped

"Language!!!" They both exclaimed.

Taeil pouted.

"Why? You guys swear all the time and I'm older than Kyung!"

Jaehyo shook his head.

"We're just trying to prevent the only innocence we have left in this group"

Taeil looked like he was going to retort but wasn't given the chance to

"Kidddsss, who's hungry?!"

Kyung's mom burst into the room. Kyung groaned.

"Woman, do you know what knocking means?"

His mom glared at him.

"Yes ma'am, a snack would be nice" Taeil interjected.

"See? This is why I would rather have had Taeil as a son"

Jaehyo gasped

"Hey, what about me?"

Mrs. Park laughed.

"Are you kidding? You're attitude is even worse than Kyung's.

Jaehyo feigned a hurt expression, one that caused everyone else to laugh.

"Well there are snacks downstairs. Judging by how hard Kyung is holding that pillow I'm guessing there's some drama happening at school and that usually requires energy."

Taeil nodded and Kyung immediately sent a glare his way.

"Don't say anything" His gaze threatened. Jaehyo, catching the gaze, immediately called out.

"Jiho asked Kyung out"

Kyung watched in horror as his mother's eyes widened

"Whaaaaaat??!!"

She took a seat on the nearby desk.

"You said yes right?"

Jaehyo laughed.

"Not quite"

Taeil threw a pillow at him

"YOU. SHUT UP"

He turned to his mom.

"No. I did not say yes"

Mrs. Park furrowed her brows

"What? Why? You like him don't you?"

Kyung's cheeks reddened

"NO! I-where did you even get that idea?"

"Well that day at the wedding"

Kyung groaned

"We weren't making o- oh fuck it! I'm going to go eat something" He exclaimed, standing up and making his way to the door. At the last minute he turned to face the remaining occupants of the room.

"I hate you all"

.................

Taeil sighed as he finished explaining everything to Mrs. Park

"Oh, so that's why Minhyuk isn't with you guys" Taeil nodded, looking away.

"Weird, never knew Minhyuk was the kind of guy to hold a grudge" Mrs. Park added.

Jaehyo shrugged

"He'll get over it"

"Well" Kyung's mother suddenly sat up.

"I'm sure you guys will figure it all out. Now I'm gonna go make sure that Kyung isn't raiding my kitchen"

Both boys watched as she sauntered out of the room, slamming the door as she yelled

"KYUNG! STEP AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE!"

Jaehyo chuckled, already used to the absurd ways of the park household.

Taeil's attention immediately went back on his phone and the other noticed, immediately raising a brow.

"Watcha doing?"

Taeil looked up, a dejected look on his face.

"Trying to talk to Minhyuk. He isn't answering any of my texts"

Jaehyo sighed.

"He's being overdramatic. I know he really doesn't like Jiho but this is just ridiculous"

Taeil nodded.

"He's never even told me why he hates Jiho, but it's been like since middle school"

Jaehyo knew that Taeil and Minhyuk had gone to the same middle school as Jiho and his gang and it immediately made him curious as to what could have happened at between Jiho and Minhyuk.

"Jiho doesn't seem to have anything against Minhyuk though" Taeil added.

"And that's even more confusing"

Jaehyo nodded

"Well it's not like there's much we can do about it. He'll stop being an ass when he wants to"

Taeil pouted

"He's not an ass. I'm sure he has a reason for his feelings"

Jaehyo shrugged

"Whatever you say"

"HEY! GET YOUR GREEDY HANDS AWAY FROM MY PUDDING!!!"

Both boys turned to face the door as Mrs. Kim's voice rang through the house. In a few moments, footsteps could be heard rapidly approaching the room.

Kyung slammed the door shut as he entered, locking it with a click before slidding down with exhaustion. A spoon hung from his mouth and in  his left hand was a pudding cup.

"HEY! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Mrs. Kim's voice came from the other end of the room, followed immediately by rapid knocking.

Jaehyo shook his head. It bothered him just how much he was used to this.

A/N
Sorry for the first update,  it was accidental. Lol