35

A/N Y'all realize- I have no idea where I'm going with this lmfao 😂 I'm just now starting to think of how to end this cause at this rate I'll be writing till all the characters are like 80+

This fic totally was not an impulsive one :'>

Kyung took a deep breath as he stared back at the closed door of the Wu building. Behind that door was Jiho, and after the shit Jaehyo had pulled there was no doubt that quite the conversation awaited him. As much as he wanted to further delay having to speak to the other, there was really no way around it anymore.

With a final sigh of resignation he pulled out the house key from his back pocket and let himself in.

The house was dead silent as he walked in and all the lights were off. Perhaps Jiho had given up on waiting and had gone to sleep. Somehow the thought had Kyung feeling both relieved and disappointed.

"Kyung?"

Just as he'd about settled with the idea, a voice he recognized all too well has his attention pulled to the top of the stairway.

And of course there in all his bad boy glory stood Jiho.

Kyung blanked.

An awkward silence fell upon the room as both boys stared back at each other, both equally unaware of what to say.

"Uh-"

"I-"

Once again they froze at their simultaneous stutter, the following silence even more awkward than the first.

Kyung chose not to speak this time, instead watching Jiho make his way down the stairs. Although he seemed relaxed with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his pajama pants, Kyung could tell from the way he clenched his jaws that he was trying to collect his thoughts.

"It's late. I wasn't sure you were actually planning on coming back. Did you eat?"

Kyung sucked in a breath. His mind was at a loss. What should he say, what should he do? The hell was communication even? A little part of him knew what he wanted to do, what he wanted to say, but something was holding him back. Something always was.

At a lack of response Jiho sighed, scratching the back of his neck.

"I cooked a little before you came, there's food in the fridge if you want." It was so obvious how hard he was trying to ease the situation. And of course he was trying to look out for him as we'll. How cute.

Kyung bit his bottom lip. Should he go for it? His common sense was telling him no, but something at the back of his mind- that rebellious voice that for some reason kinda sounded like Jaehyo- was telling him to go for it.

"Kyung. Are you okay?"

Oh fuck it.

And with that Kyung found himself closing the distance between them. iy took two steps, maybe three, before his hands were tugging Jiho down by the collar, before their lips were meeting.

In most cases by now Kyung's mind would have been chaos, but for some reason his thoughs were completely clear.

This was what he wanted. And that was okay.

Jiho who had initially been in shock slowly kissed back, his arms instinctively wrapping around the other male. Kyung could tell he was probably still confused.

Pulling back with a serious expression that contradicted the light flush on his cheeks, Kyung was amazed that he could even still speak clearly.

"I like you"

The confession probably wasn't much of a secret to either of them at this point, but clearly it needed to be said. Jiho's eyes widened, a matching flush also on his cheeks that Kyung found utterly adorable.

For a second he felt he had the upperhand, expected Jiho to trip over his words, to stutter. But instead.

"Well no shit~ A wet dream? Seriously~?"

Of course.

Kyung flushed, shoving the other male away with an exaggerated eyeroll

"Goodness- for a second there I actually expected you to be charming" He hissed, although the lightness of the sound made it clear that he wasn't really upset. How could he be when despite Jiho's tease the other male was still clearly blushing.

"Hey hey, gotta keep in character ya know" Jiho answered back Jokingly. Kyung could guess that he was probably too flustered and ducked under his bad boy persona for protection.

With a shake of his head Kyung smiled, surprising himself yet again by inching closer to the other male. He wasn't usually this bold, maybe it was cause of his little destressing session with Jaehyo, or perhaps he was just tired of being in denial. Either way he was glad things were happening this way.

"I think what you meant to say was that you like me too" He whispered, face now inches from the other's. Jiho's breath hitched slightly, but he quickly covered it with a chuckle.

"Yeah. Yeah that too."

And with that they were kissing again, the action one of plain sincerity hidden behind the dimness of the house. This wasn't their first kiss, neither was it their second, but it was definitely Kyungs favorite. For once his mind wasn't screaming at him, for once he took his time to enjoy every detail of it.

Even as Jiho deepened the kiss, as he felt his breathing get uneven, felt the way Jiho's chest fell and rose against his. His thoughts were still clear even as he felt his back press against the wall, felt the heat of Jiho's body caging his as their lips danced against each other. His mind held nothing else in them but Jiho. Jiho Jiho Jiho.

Jiho's hands cupping his cheeks, Jiho's breath against his skin, Jiho's tongue parting his lips, Jiho's-

"SURPRISE-!"

How neither of them had noticed the front door click open was beyond them. Clearly they'd been too lost in each other.

So imagine the shock that came with the front door slamming open and the sound of a female voice screaming. Not to mention the confusion that followed when the lights suddenly  turned on.

Both boys, still pressed against each other with lips flushed and inches apart and breath heavy, stared in shock at Kyung mother.

Her call of surprise died down as she stared at the two, her expression of excitement frozen onto her face at her own shock (A/N shookethness).

"Yunhwa for goodness sakes they could be asle-"

And as if that wasn't bad enough, still in their positions, both boys watch the other parents file in after, each stopping dead in their tracks as they witnessed the scene. Soon enough they were caught in a staring contest with their parents, and the third awkward silence of the evening.

A/N
*Insert evil snickering*