14

"Sooo.."

Kyung groaned as soon as Jaehyo began speaking.

"We saw the post." Taeil finished for him and Kyung was more than ready to sink into a hole and die.

"Is it still up?" He asked, remembering that Jiho had promised to take it down.

"Yup." Minhyuk answered and Kyung pursed his lips. That asshole. He cursed under his breath, wondering why life had to be such a bitch to him.
"It's not what it looks like." He mumbled, not having the energy to give a more indepth explanation.

"I was guessing you'd say that." Jaehyo answered, a sly snicker escaping his lips.

"Guys you need to help me. At this rate the rumors aren't ever going to stop." Kyung whined.

"I think you guys look cute together." Taeil mumbled, earning an unimpressed glare from Kyung.

"Whose side are you on anyways?"

A soft cough interrupted their squamble and all three boys turned to face Minhyuk, whose gaze was glued on his phone. The other,  sensing the stares he was getting, looked up. All three looked away quickly, averting their eyes.

"What?" Minhyuk asked and none of them answered, returning to their food. It was unusual that the other was taking all of this so easily, considering how much he claimed to hate Jiho.

"Alright don't tell me." Minhyuk mumbled.

"Imma go use the washroom for a sec." He added, standing up from his spot before walking away. A moment of silence passed over the table in the other's abscence, before Jaehyo decided to speak.

"Something's up." He mumbled. Taeil nodded and Kyung pursed his lips.

"He's taking all this too easily..." Jaehyo continued.

"It's almost as if he doesn't hate Jiho anymore." Taeil mumbled. Kyung agreed and upon noticing the small smirk that fell on Jaehyo's face, he groaned.

"I know that look." He seethed and Jaehyo chuckled.

"Hell ya you do."

Taeil sighed.

"He's going to make us do something stupid." He whined and Kyung narrowed his eyes.

"What is it?"

Jaehyo shrugged.

"Nothing much. Minhyuk is keeping secrets from us, and what do good friends do with secrets?"

"Respect them?" Taeil answered. A pause ensues between them before all three bursted out laughing.

"Good one Taeil." Jaehyo joked.

"Okay but seriously,  we need to find out why he's acting all chill about everything." He added. Upon noticing the excitement in the other's voice, Kyung's grew suspicious. Excited Jaehyo was bad news.

Oh well. It wasn't like he'd make them spy on Minhyuk or something.

................

"Why are we spying on him again?"

Jaehyo smirked, adjusting his sunglasses.

"It's the only way."

"Dude we look so sketchy." Taeil mumbled, pulling down his hood which Jaehyo had insisted he put on.

"Shut up and put your hood back on." Jaehyo hissed and Taeil whined.

Right after school had ended, Minhyuk had left for work and Jaehyo had dragged them both to his place and insisted they "suit up." By suiting up he'd meant putting on dark clothing with what he called "undercover accessories"-Taeil in a black hoodie, Kyung in snap back that covered his eyes and him in a fedora hat and sunglasses.