22.

The dull thump of the background music could still clearly be felt from the kitchen. Having hoped that the room wouldn't be as crowded as everywhere else, Kyung was disappointed to see it filled as like the rest of the building. The only plus side was that the music there wasn't nearly as loud.

"What do people even do in these parties?" He hissed, cringing at the blatant display of inappropriate affection that a couple a few meters away were showing. Jiho shrugged.

"I don't know, socialize, dance, get wasted, make out, have sex." He answered. Kyung gaped at him.

"And is that what you do as well?" He asked, feeling a mixture of disgusted and amused. Jiho let out a laugh, shaking his head.

"Not quite. Let's just say everything but that last one."

Kyung rose a brow.

"So that includes making out?"

Jiho chuckled lowly.

"Jealous?" He replied, a mocking grin on his face.

Kyung pursed his lips, looking away.

"You wish." He sneered, earning an amused smirk from the other. Jiho looked ready to come up with a teasing remark, but wasn't given the chance once a hand out of nowhere, appeared on Kyung's shoulder. Kyung jump, turning around quickly to face a grinning face that he was all too familiar with.

"Hello sweetheart." Jaehyo cooed, and Kyung narrowed his eyes.

"You." He hissed.

"How dare you leave Taeil alone." He began, already ready for the 20 minute speech he'd prepared for the other. Jaehyo rolled his eyes, shushing him with a finger before turning to face Jiho.

"Hey lover boy, give us a second will you?" He slurred and Kyung frowned, aware that there was definitely some alcohol in the others system already.

Jiho exchanged a look with Kyung, sighing before excusing himself.

"text me when you're done." were his only words before leaving. Once he was out of the way, Kyung turned to fully face his friend.

"You've got some real balls Jaehyo, leaving Taeil like that. What if something happ-"

"Shhhh." Jaehyo interrupted him.

"I'm sure he'll thank me later, considering I just saw Jihoon talking with him a while ago." He defended and Kyung scoffed.

"I know. Jihoon was there when he called to panic about you ditching him, so he and Yukwon went to go find him."

Jaehyo looked impressed with himself

"See? If I hadn't left him then that wouldn't have happened." He justified. Kyung shook his head.

"You're unbelievable." He mumbled and Jaehyo tsked.

"And you're obviously still sober." He answered.

"This isn't how you enjoy these parties sweetheart." He claimed, walking Kyung over to the kitchen counter where different bottles and cans of alcohol, as well as plastic cups were layed out. Kyung shook his head immediately.

"I can't drink." He stated and Jaehyo pouted.

"Why not? You've done it before, and it's not like anyone cares anyways."

Before Kyung could stop himself, he let the words pour out his lips.

"Jiho said I shouldn't."

Jaehyo blinked, having not expected the reason. A sly smirk formed on his face almost immediately.