18

A/N
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kyungs mind was a haze of confusion. He'd been quick to learn that Jiho was just one of those people who excelled at everything they did, and admidst all those talents, of course he was a great kisser too...

Okay ya, Kyung would admit that those probably were not the thoughts that were supposed to be running through his mind while he stood in the middle of the school parking lot, kissing the school play boy with everyone around to watch. But yes, that indeed was the first thought that popped into his mind. That "Of course that idiot was a good kisser too."

It wasn't necessary that the kiss drag so long. But Jiho intended on making a point, and Kyung tried to convince himself that he did mind.

He'd tried to push him off right off the bat, but as he'd come to learn in these past few days, Jiho always knew what he was doing. He was sure no one noticed the little shove, as Jiho hadn't even budged an inch, instead managing to somehow move even closer. Perhaps Kyung would have tried again if Jiho hadn't whispered.

"Play along."

It was weird, how smoothly the other had managed to whisper the words against his lips without breaking the kiss or being heard by anyone else. Kyung wasn't an idiot, he knew by now what kind of situations he couldn't get out. So after cursing himself for all the crappy life decisions he'd ever made to be in this situation, he kissed Jiho back.

It was for show, Kyung convinced himself, even as he let Jiho press him softly against the car. It wasn't one of those open mouthed kisses that Kyung always found himself cringing whenever he saw, but despite that, Jiho's lips moved in a way that screamed intimacy right off the bat. Kyung didn't want to admit it, but it was hot. Really hot.

He wasn't sure how long the kiss lasted, or how it must have looked for the people watching, but by the time they separated, the parking lot had gone into an intense sort of silence that at the same time, was somehow defeating.

Kyung flushed as he took in the different expressions in the crowd. Most people looked surprised, but there were other expressions. Kyung could point out a few teasing ones, as if they'd expected the kiss to occur, while others seemed embarrassed, like they weren't supposed to witness that.

Then there was Hyeri.

The other girl looked like she couldn't decide whether she wanted to punch someone, or cry, and in the goodness of his heart, Kyung felt a little bad.

"Let's go."

Kyung looked away from the girl, turning to Jiho who was now staring at his watch as if he hadn't just made out with someone in the school parking lot.

Kyung nodded slowly, allowing Jiho to open the car door before going in.

He kept his gaze focused on his lap as Jiho also made his way in, starting the car without so much as a second glance out the window.

Kyung wasn't sure what he'd expected, but the awkward ride back home should have been foreseen. Much to his annoyance, he seemed to be the only one finding the whole thing awkward, as Jiho casually leaned against his chair, humming a song he vaguely recognized. Kyung wondered if he should say something, but decided against it as he was sure he'd just embarrass himself.

How he let things get this far, he wasn't sure.

Upon reaching the house, Kyung left the car first, hurrying into the building as soon as the car came to a stop. He was sure he'd have died had he stayed in that car any second longer. Perhaps if he shut himself in his room he wouldn't have to face Jiho for the rest of the day. But then there was the fact that he hadn't eaten anything since breakfast.

"Screw that." He mumbled to himself, deciding to just go for it. He was already half way up the steps when a loud sigh cut through the air. Kyung pursed his lips, turning around slowly.

"You know.." Jiho began, also making his way up the stairs, only to stop beside the other.

"If you're going to be so awkward about this, we won't be able to sell the idea that we're actually dating."

Kyung looked away, avoiding eye contact. Who could blame him for being awkward though? They'd just kissed in front of the whole flipping school. He didn't even want to imagine what going to school was going to be like from now onwards. He'd now been oficially dubbed Wu Jiho's, the ultimate player's boyfriend. That was somehow a scary thought.

"I'm not being awkward. I'm just tired and I want to sleep. Plus my head still hurts." He  mumbled. Jiho obviously didn't seem to be buying it. And of course since life had somehow developed an habit of mocking him, Kyungs stomach let out a small but evident growl. Jiho's eyes fell to his stomach, then back up to his eyes. Kyung flushed.

"Hungry?" The other asked, sounding much too amused for Kyungs liking. Kyung glared at him, or at least tried to. Jiho merely snickered, shaking his head.

"I didn't see you at the cafeteria today, so I'm gonna guess you didn't eat."

Kyung looked away, hands digging into his back pocket to retrieve the bills he'd taken from Jiho's wallet that morning.

"Here." He mumbled.

"Didn't use it."

Jiho eyed the money, not making any move to take it back.

"You can keep it." He settled for saying, and before Kyung could protest, he added.

"As payment for letting me kiss you~"

Kyung flushed.

"I didn't let you kiss me you asshole, you just did." He hissed, finally finding his voice. Jiho shrugged.

"I don't know, you seemed pretty into it to me." He teased, and Kyung made to smack him, missing him by a bit as he quickly moved away.

"I'll cook cause I don't feel like eating noodles- which I'm sure is the only thing you know how to cook." Jiho said, dismissing their conversation like it never happened.

Kyung huffed as he watched the other disappear into the kitchen. Somehow he was relieved, at least things weren't so awkward anymore.

The rest of the day seemed to pass rather quickly, and Kyung didn't want to admit that more than once during the span of the evening, his eyes may have wandered to the pink plus lips that he could still feel against his own.

Perhaps if he'd paid closer attention, he'd have notice Jiho do the same...

The day came to an end nonetheless, and with the stress of the whole day finally dawning on him, Kyung let himself fall asleep much earlier than usual. His days had somehow taken a turn for the more chaotic, and while being aware of the fact that nothing would be changing soon, he let the heaviness of sleep take him, pulling him into a different world of parking lots and soft lips.

A/N

I'm on an updating roll! Let's see how long it lasts. lol
BTW guys, I actually love your comments lol. Y'all are so passionate. Love you guys~