33.

A/N *hands everyone a nosebleed bucket for precaution*

Perhaps he should have known something was up from the way Jihos clock was tilted too far to the right. It might not have seemed unusual to anyone who walked in, but having memorized just how meticulous Jiho was with his room, it should have stood out to Kyung.

But how could it? How could anything have stood out to him when those hands were all over him, when those soft lips were whispering such scandalous things into his ears. How had this even happened? Weren't they just talking in the hallway a second ago?

"Kyung"

Jihos voice was soft, yet laced with a gravely undertone that made Kyung shiver. He didn't know what to say, could only think of just how hot it sounded to hear his name whispered like that. He expected the other to continue but was surprised when his name was the only thing that continued to leave those lips.

"Kyung" Soft lips traced down his neck...

"Kyung"...across his collar bone...

"Kyung"...graze his nipple.

"Fuck.." Kyung cursed silently, eyes falling close as his brows furrowed, overwhelmed by all these new and completely mind blowing sensations.

"I like it when you curse~" Jiho purred, a small whimper leaving Kyung's flushed lips as this time a tongue darted out to graze his nipple. The statement sounded awfully familiar...didn't the other say something similar to this on that day they'd first met, when they'd played that little joke to scare away those girls.

"Jiho.." Kyung managed to gasp out, fingers tangling in the black locks of Jihos hair as he kissed back up to his neck. Jiho's breath hitched slightly, voice coming out as a low groan as he spoke again.

"...Oh god, I like it when you say my name like that too" Kyung flushed, fingers trailing down the other's bare back, Jiho's belt buckle scraping the skin of his abdomen lightly as the tallers hips rolled into his in a slow painfully pleasant grind. Kyungs head fell back with a shaky moan, and Jiho took the opportunity to latch his lips onto the pale skin of his adams apple, lapping at it as if he was a starving man and Kyung was his first meal in years. Nothing the scratch of the buckle, Kyung noted that they were both still wearing pants. Well at least till Jiho pulled back.

"Kyung I need you.." Wait. Omg. Kyung's mind was racing. What was happening? Kyung didn't need to look down to know what was happening, he could hear the quiet sound of zippers coming lose as he kept his eyes on Jiho. Fuck. He needed this too.

"Yeah...alright"

And with that Jiho was back on him. He didn't even know when his pants were taken off as well, all he could focus on was the way Jiho's lips moved against his, the way that tongue pushed back his lips, exploring the inside of his mouth desperately, pushing back at his own tongue. It all felt to amazing...too real.

"Jiho" He mumbled again, the moaned name swallowed up by the kiss. Jiho growled.

"god I love the way you say my name"

"I wanna hear you scream it"

And scream it he did.

Well that was until perhaps the most unpleasant shrill noise practically exploded his eardrums.

Eyes slowly open, Kyung blinked as he was faced with an all too familiar white ceiling.

"Wha..?" He mumbled quietly, turning his head to see his alarm clock still letting out that awful ringing. Why the hell was this thing still even on? It was the fucking weekend? Slowly pushing himself off the bed, the brown haired male reached for the device, shutting it off with a relieved sigh. Eyes still droopy with sleepiness, Kyung brows furrowed at the odd discomfort he was feeling? something was prodding uncomfortable at him- did he have something in his pocket or..eyes widening with realization, he pulled off his blanket, face paling before almost immediately flushing a bright pink at the sight of his evident... Problem.