23.

A/N
Kay this chapter is going to be in Jiho's pov for a brief change in perspective (and also cause Kyung is drunk af right now)

So umm this chapter...all I can say is. *insert lenny face spam* hehehehe

Jiho

In the short time that Jiho had come to know Kyung, he was well aware of the various surprises that came with the other boy. But this? This was new.

"Jihooo stop dragging your feet." Kyung whined as he pulled the other towards the much too crowded dance floor. Now having seen the other drunk before, Jiho had some ideas about how his intoxicated self behave, but those ideas only extended to vomit and a lot of whining, not this. Perhaps he was over thinking things, he tried to convince himself. I mean, for all he knew Kyung could be a terrible dancer, and his sudden interest in the activity would die out just as quick as it surfaced.

"Dude calm down." He mumbled, but his words merely died out among the music that was now blasting. He cringed as they pushed past the crowed, he usually tried to avoid the dance floor of these parties as he wasn't too big on sweaty crowds.

On the plus side, no one seemed to be paying them any attention, as they were all busy with their own forms of "partying."

"Alright this is a good spot." Kyung exclaimed, voice struggling to overshadow the music.

"Can you even dance?" Jiho answered, voice equally as loud as he expressed the one thought that had been persistent in his mind. Kyung giggled at this, once again taking Jiho by surprise as it was such an uncharacteristic sound for the other.

"After knowing Minhyuk and Jaehyo  for a couple years, I've picked up a couple things." He answered, words slurring. Jiho tilted his head, he knew Minhyuk danced- due to all the rants Yukwon did about him- but Jaehyo, that was new.

"Jaehyo dances?" He asked, and Kyung pursed his lips, almost as if trying to hold back a laugh.

"Not professionally, but he's the king of dance games- especially girl group ones." He answered. Jiho wasn't sure he wanted to know what that meant.

"But enough talking. We came here to dance." Kyung added, head now bobbing slightly to the low thump bursting from the speakers. Jiho watched him intently, still curious as to what a dancing Kyung would look like. His watching didn't last long however, as Kyung stopped, lips pulled into a pout. For a moment Jiho hoped he'd lost interest in the dance floor and they could go back, but the other merely shook his head.

"This is not going to be fun if you're just going to stand there and do nothing." He whined, smacking Jiho's arm slightly. Jiho rose a brow, genuinely intrigued by the other's behavior.

"I don't really dance." He chose to answer and Kyung's pout turned to a grin.

"Really?" He asked. Jiho nodded, brows furrowing when Kyung simply moved closer.

"Then we'll have to teach you." He purred, not even having to yell due to their sudden close proximity.

Jiho blinked.

"What?" He asked, just as the loud music slowly came to an end. The new tune that replaced it was a lot slower, accentuated with periodic heavy basses. Jiho frowned. Nope. He wasn't doing this.

"Kyung." He began, but was interrupted by a sudden shove to his side. He turned, an annoyed frown on his features, just as the perpetrator growled.

"Hey watch- oh." The boy who had bumped into him paused once he saw Jiho, a grin immediately splitting his face.

"Ah! Jiho ma man, glad to see you could make it." The boy immediately exclaimed. Jiho let his frown soften, recognizing one of his old time friends and also the the host of the party.