20

Kyung was sure he'd said something amongst the lines of this, but he firmly believed that Jaehyo needed a slap in the face. Like hard.

He'd immediately refused Jiho on the offer of the party of course (cause the great Kyung did not party.), and while Jiho had been totally chill with it, claiming that he'd only asked cause he'd been invited and it'd make sense to "bring his boyfriend",( he'd even said that it was okay to bring friends)- Jaehyo had been much more resilient. He didn't even know why he'd told the other in the first place, that had been such a bad idea.

Either way the other boy had taken immediate advantage of this.

"Is it thrown by someone who goes to our school?" He'd asked, and Kyung shrugged.

"Don't know, don't care." He answered.

"Great." Jaehyo had simply said.

"We're going."

Kyung had stopped from where he'd been scrolling through his photo gallery on his phone, looking up from his spot on Jaehyo's bed.

"What do you mean we?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I said I'm not going."

Jaehyo shrugged.

"This isn't about you dude." He answered, walking over to sit by him.

"Just think. Taeil likes Jihoon right?"

Kyung rose a brow.

"And if Jiho is going, then chances are that both Jihoon and Yukwon are coming too, which is also a bonus for Minhyukie."

Kyung scoffed.

"No. None of you guys are coming. No one deemed you match maker so thanks but no thanks."

Jaehyo snickered.

"You don't get a choice. I'm gonna assume the party is from another school cause our schools too lame for that, so that means greater chances of hot guys."

Kyung had rolled his eyes, of course in the end it was about him.

"So we're going, and you can't say no cause if you do then I'll text your mom right now  and tell her that you're dating Jiho."

Kyung opened his mouth to protest, but Jaehyo didn't let him finish.

"Aaaand, I'll show her that picture Jiho took of you two."

Kyung's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't."

But he knew Jaehyo would. It was Jaehyo for crying out loud.

"I hate you." He hissed. Jaehyo only shrugged.

.................

"No. Absolutely not."

"Not happening."

Kyung let out a relieved sigh at Taeil and Minhyuk's obvious disagreement.

"See? No one wants to go so it's final." He piped up. But of course Jaehyo wasn't planning on listening.

"Taeil, this is a one time opportunity, how else are you supposed to ever get close to Jihoon? And Minhyuk, aren't you dating Yukwon? I'm sure he'll be happy to see you." He tried to argue.

"I'm perfectly fine with admiring from afar." Taeil mumbled.

"Ya, and my relationship has nothing to do with you, it's why I didn't tell you in the first place." Minhyuk added. But once again, Jaehyo wasn't planning on giving up.