Onë

Watch this 🔝 please, I honestly can't breathe this video is killing me 😂😂

__________
I sat in my fathers stretched out car as the driver went down the lively streets of Muskoka Canada, it was too late for me to be out by myself, but when mother sends me out on an errand, it was an exception no doubt.

I watched as people walked faster down the street as if in any minute they'd be late for an important appointment. I could hear the sounds of firecrackers in the distance, Canada Day was over but people still continued to light up the sky with bright colors. It was beautiful and scary, you'd never know what actually made that loud boom, fireworks or gunshots.

As my driver stopped at a red light I decided to open up the window and take in the sweet smell of my city, since I wasn't allowed to go places my mother didn't approve of, any chance I got of looking at the scenery outside, I took. Seventeen years old and I'm held captive in my own home, but unfortunately for me this isn't Tangled, and I do not have an evil stepmother, just an insane birth mother.

"Come on, he went this way!" I heard from a distance. The sound of people yelling from an ally very close to the car could be heard from miles away. My driver rolled up my window, I could only assume that he heard the voices I heard. I continued to look at the noisy ally when all of a sudden, a muscled teen came running out, his black sweaty hair covered up his piercing blue eyes and of course pierced up face. His attire screamed 'trouble' and without a doubt, he was. He stopped in front of my window to catch his breath so I couldn't help myself continuing to stare ... He smirked nonchalantly as he inhaled and exhaled, with wild coughs every few seconds.

I didn't know what to do after that. He stared at the concrete sidewalk as he continued to catch his breath. With my weak voice I shouted out, "Quickly, get in!" and his eyes sparked up and fixated on mine, I unlocked the car door and pushed it open, waiting for him to get in. It was his call, getting in with me, or fending for himself. But for some reason I hoped he chose me.

_________________________________
Thanks to everyone following and liking all my stories, I decided to recreate some of them so yes I am back now *nobody cares* maybe I'll disappear again IDONTKNOW but for now, I hope this one wasn't as cringy as the old one 🗣

Please follow or like and comment on : @loldunan (me) and many more story creators I follow ‼️

MERRY CHRISTMAS