Föur

Bridgette's POV:
"Courtney who were you talking about?" I asked the mid-brunette. She kept looking back as she starred out the window. She looked back at me and pulled out her phone.

"Some guy I met last night, but," She said sighing. I looked at her and shrugged.

"But what?" I asked waiting for her to continue. She looked out the
Window and sighed.

"He looks different." She said softly. I looked at the road, confused.  Then I remembered the guy I met. I cant wait for him to call me, I've never seen someone as gorgeous as him at the dumb school I attend. We arrived at my house after long minutes of red and green lights.

"Mother, I'm back!" I shouted. We didn't hear a reply so we assumed she wasn't home. I ran up the stairs with Courtney right behind me. "Close the door Court," I said as we entered my room. I lived in a big house so closing the door was the only thing keeping me sane when my parents weren't home, fact, I am one of those people who believe there were people living in the house before them and hunts them. It all started when I was little, my parents took me to the woods to go camping and it all went horrid.

Long story short, my parents bought a house with a big back yard surrounded by trees, the woods, oh the woods.

"Bridgette?"
"Bridgette!"

"Wha-what?" I asked. I quickly snapped back to reality and looked at the confused Courtney. "Sorry was daydreaming." I said awkwardly. She laughed and continued what she was doing.

"Come on Bridgette, it's time." She said holding the camera up at me. I almost forgot that we were filming my weekly YouTube video, this one called "The Best Friend Tag." I walked up to the camera and smiled for the for the cover frame.

"Wait, I see something shiny on the floor, Bridgette? Is that my bracelet?" Courtney ducked down and held her bracelet I borrowed.

"I guess I forgot to give it back." She stayed down there and I couldn't help but laugh when she replied.

"Get rekt hoe."
___________________________
Courtney's POV:
After hanging out with Bridgette for the whole day, I sat in the back of my fathers car as the driver drove me home again. I remembered how I met that guy last night and it made me blush again. Something about him made my blood boil, and I mean it in a bad way. I think.

It was 7:50 when i got home, I took a shower and wore the dress my mom laid out for me. Admiring myself in the mirror. I wasn't a self-centered person but I do admit, I look good.

"Courtney, are you ready?" My mother called from downstairs. I looked at myself one more time and walked down the stairs, making my way to the front door and then to the car.

My mother looked at me and back at her phone. I didn't know what to say to her, we never really held deep conversations, or any. She loves to work, and so does my father. Haven't seen the guy since I was 10.
Mother keeps changing the reason why he hasn't come home yet. I stopped asking when I started going to high-school.

I found out he was in prison for drug abuse from hearing in on the two chit chatty maids who were cleaning the kitchen.

"Courtney."
"Courtney!"

"Sorry mother, what were you saying?"

"Courtney I told you that ignoring people when they were trying to talk to you is very rude."

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking." I sheepishly said back. I looked back at her as she looked at me annoyed.

"Well anyways, just know when we get there you have to make company with that boy Justin, I like his family, and I like that they're rich." She continued, "Be sure to get his attention with your charm."

I sighed and nodded my head. "Of course mother, anything for you."

_________________________________
Thanks to everyone following and liking all my stories, now here's *another one*

Please follow or like and comment on : Angel_princess10
Dark_Angel_24
Td2008
tdcourt
@loldunan (me)
abelsessed
AloisRuler
alciaa233
crazycatladymeow
duncanLovescourtney
yesduncney
and many more's stuff