Tën

"Courtney are you going to tell me what happened at last nights party?" Bridgette said as she nudged me with her pointy elbow. I rolled my eyes and continued to scroll through my phone, ignoring her. I was double tapping photos and videos in my instagram feed when I came across some photos and videos of last nights events, making me remember walking in on Duncan and that pale girl 'Gwen.' I sighed.

"Nothing happened Bridge, he gave me a new dress to wear and that's it, we danced, and then we left." She looked at me in disbelief.

"But—"
"Nope"
"Did he—
"No Bridge!"
"At least tell me he kiss—
"Nada." We both went back and forth on the events of last night, she huffed and smacked her bangs out of her face before looking at me and continuing our conversation.

"Fine if you don't want to tell me what really happened then I won't bother you anymore."

"Thank you," I replied.

"Ok one more thing—

"Bridgette!" I shouted.

————————————————————————
"Look I don't have the rest of the money I owe you two, come back on Friday and I promise I'll have it ready."

"Geoffrey?"
"Yes Duncan?"
"Since when do we allow later payments?" I asked my friend as we both looked at the green eyed guy as he held his guitar tightly.

"I think ... never sir!" He said hysterically. He grabbed Trents guitar and grabbed his lighter.

"Wait wait wait—" Trent shrieked before Geoff had the chance to burn his shitty instrument. He pulled out his wallet and handed us the rest of our money, making us smirk.

"Pleasure doing business with you my good friend." I said as Geoff counted our money. Geoff and I ran a little business. We fixed vehicles at a specific cost, and if we didn't get our payment, we get angry.

Trent sighed as Geoff returned his guitar back to him, then scurried away. "Hey, what do you think of Courtney?" Geoff asked as he took half his money, he begun to count it. I smiled at the sound of her name.

"She's still a stuck up rich kid, why do you ask?" I replied.

"Nothing, I just thought you got to know her last night— if you catch my drift," he chuckled.

"Even if I did, it'd be none of your business."'

"Calm down dude I was just kidding. I know you have a thing for her anyways." He said, drinking some water.

"I do not like that girl." I said, annoyed.

"Fine, then I can give Nick the 'Okay' on asking her out," he said looking at his phone. "Poor guy's love sick, saw her last night and couldn't keep his eyes off her."

"Don't give that arsehole shit, he can find someone else to drool over." I replied angrily.

"But you don't want her so why can't he have a chance with her—"

"She's off limits Geoffrey, its simple as that." He shrugged and pulled his phone back into his pocket, smiling as if he discovered something.

'If anybody was going to get at that Courtney girl, it would be me. Not that I like her.'

"Courtney Barlow," I muttered.

"What?" Geoff asked.

"Nothing."

_______________________________

raise your hand if you eat ass!

DunCourtney
_screaming_gophers_
tdcourt
Td2008
goshdum
duncneytho
Dark_Angel_24
duncanandcourt
abelsessed
HeRzNaMEBri
music_and_food
crazycatladymeow
totaldramafanfics21