Sevën

Authors POV:

The weather was cool in Muskoka Canada, it was Friday afternoon, all the high schoolers were either still at school, or at home, studying for a test on Monday. All but Geoff and his friends.

Geoff decided to skip school and plan his party alongside his two bestfriends, Brody, and Duncan. "I skip school to do actual fun, not choose which snack bowl looks right for the party," Duncan said as he rolled his blue eyes. Geoff looked at him and went back to what he was doing, dragging in helium tanks.

"Say, Duncan," Geoff looked at the black haired boy and continued, "Why aren't you one of those over the top nice Canadians we hear about on social media?" He asked.

"Cause I'm not a fucking stereotype, "He answered. They went back to work, in silence.

Courtney's POV:
"What do you want Heather?" I impatiently asked the stick. She looked me up and down and chuckled rudely, Bridgette held my wrist as I clenched my hand into a ball.

"Why are you always talking to me like I did something mean to you?" She laughed harder and continued, "Wait are you still mad at the fact that I won the class president collection?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at her dumb blonde friend, Lindsay. "Maybe if you showed a little more skin you'd get what you want, Barlow," she stated, making me and Bridgette both cringe.

"I'm sorry I didn't seduce the voters with my big breasts and flat ass," I fired back. She looked at me angrily and sashayed away, whipping her hair in my face as if she was Willow Smith.

"I still don't know why you two argue all the time, it's like she's your one and only archenemy," Bridgette said. I rolled my eyes and put my books into my locker, once the bell rang we were finally home for the weekend, and that means asking my mother if I could go to the get-together Bridgette was begging me to attend.

"Hey, find me a new enemy and I'll no longer have Heather breathing stupidity down my neck," I said chuckling.

Seven hours later

"Courtney I told you I do not want you at parties especially those crazy hood parties, and you Bridgette, you shouldn't be going either!" My mother softly shouted at me and my bestfriend. Bridgette looked at me, disappointed in my moms answer and shrugged.

"But mom, did you forget I got that stupid Justin to ask me out, for you?" I looked at my mom, she was a tough women with power, I was scared but brave. "I never get to do what I want to do, please let me go to this thing and I'll never ask you for anything again..." I continued.

The brunette sighed and rolled her eyes, "Fine, but I don't want to smell drugs and alcohol on you, one whiff and I'm cutting your credit card, ALL OF THEM."

Bridgette and I looked at each other happily and ran to my room to change.

Duncan's POV:
"Come down dude you're going to break a bone or something!" Geoff screamed at me. I was standing on his roof ready to jump into the dish soaped pool with only my boxers on. Yea I was high, but who wasn't.

"This ones for you ladies!" I shouted. I looked down and saw two familiar heads come into the backyard, Courtney and her blonde friend, and the next thing was me suddenly slipping off the roof and into the pool.

Courtney's POV:
"My dress!" I shouted as water drowned me.

"Duncan!" Geoff shouted. He dove into the pool and brought the idiot back up. "Duncan, dude, you ok?" He asked the coughing guy.

"That.. my friend... is how you CANNON BALL!" He shouted. Everyone was then cheering including Bridgette.

"What a bunch of neanderthals," I mumbled under my breathe.

_________________________________
Thanks to everyone following and liking all my stories, now here's *another one*

Please follow or like and comment on :
Angel_princess10 Dark_Angel_24 Td2008 tdcourt abelsessed AloisRuler alciaa233 crazycatladymeow 
duncanLovescourtney yesduncney CITPrincess Dark_Angel_24 loveanime2002 totaldramafanfics21 duncanandcourt _screaming_gophers_
and many more's stuff