Fourtëen

Bridgette's POV:
"Shit you hurt them both!" Tim said as he comforted Justin. Duncan hopped out of the car and threw his arms around Courtney. Caressing her cheek. Justin got up and drove off with his friends yelling in the backseat.

"This isn't over commoner!" We heard from a distance.

Duncan and Courtney looked at each other with no expression on their faces. He touched her eye and she scrunched in pain. "I'm sorry," he said as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Next time you fight someone I'm walking away and denying being a witness to your murder." She said coldly. He smirked and pulled her up to her feet.

"I got some ice packs at home ... if you want to fix that baby up." He said nonchalantly. Courtney looked back at me and so did him. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Is that thing three people friendly?" I asked. I was not walking home myself.

"I think it's possible, but I only have two helmets." He said. Courtney looked at me and shrugged.

"I am not getting on that death machine, especially with three people on, what if you abuse me again?" She said. I looked at her and smirked.

"Come on, when will you ever get a chance to ride on a motorcycle?" I asked excitedly. Courtney rolled her eyes ... or eye.

"Never? Because I don't want to die before I become a counselor and help people from making mistakes like this!" She complained.

"Come on my house is just up the street, I'll drive slow if you want." Duncan added. I thought to myself, everything he did was kinda cool, even accidentally punching Courtney in the eye.

"Fine..." she sighed.

———
"Cute car, love the rims." I said eyeing the black Chrysler in the drive way. Duncan smiled and put his helmets away before tucking the keys to his motorcycle in his boots.

"Shit, they're home." He said looking at the car too. From that expression Courtney and I could only assume he was talking about his parents.

"Not even dating and we're meeting your parents? Duncan you sly dog!" I softly exclaimed. Courtney rolled her eyes and waited for Duncan to lead the way. He sighed and opened the door to his house and we walked in.

"Duncan, Duncan, Duncan!" A small girl shouted as she ran towards him and leaped into his arms. She noticed Courtney and I standing by him and removed the smile off her face.

"Mommy! Duncan brought strangers home!" She shouted into the kitchen. Duncan rolled his eyes as his mother entered the living room.

"Duncan, who are these two lovely ladie— Oh my! What happened to your eye dear?!" She shouted when she saw Courtney. Duncan backed up embarrassed.

"Your son here punched me in the eye." Courtney said nonchalantly. His mother looked at him and sighed.

"So, you're hitting women now? Duncan what the hell?" She shouted at him.

"It was an accident Ma!" He shouted as she held on to his ear. "She tried to stop me from pummeling her boyfriend and accidentally got hit!" She looked at him and shoveled her hand in her hair.

"God, please, take care of this boy before I kill him!" She softly shouted. Courtney and I couldn't help but laugh. They were a cute little bunch. And Duncan looked guilty as hell. "Come dear, let's get some ice on that." Courtney followed Duncan's mother into the kitchen and left us two in the living room.

"So how's my baby?" I asked trying to live up the mood.

"Geoff?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I don't know call him and ask," He said going into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and shrugged. Rude.

"Courtney, I think I'm going to head home, you coming?" I asked watching the three bodies in the kitchen. Duncan's mother hummed while holding Courtney's face to the light. Duncan looked at me and back at her.

"Aw, I was hoping you'd stay for dinner, it's not often Duncan brings home a sophisticated girl home, even if he put his hands on her," she smiled. Duncan rolled his eyes and went into the fridge.

"Maybe I will stay for dinner, I mean ... it's the least that idiot can do for ruining my perfect face," Courtney commented. Duncan threw some juice down his throat and threw the bottle  back into the fridge.

"Alright, if your mom calls I'll tell her you fell asleep at my place." I smiled, waved goodbye to them all and exited the building.

"Yo Bridge! What are you doing in this part of town?" A familiar voice called out. I turned around and smiled when I saw Geoff walking up to me. We embraced each other.

"Courtney and I were actually brought here by your friend, Duncan," I replied as he ran his fingers through my hair. I blushed.

"Oh, how about I take you home!" He softly shouted. I nodded in agreement and walked down Duncan's driveway with him.

"How do you feel about motorcycles?" He asked while holding an extra helmet up in his hand.

"Feels great!" I said putting it on.

_______________________________

uuuHhHHhHhHhH let's get this video to uHhHhHhHh 200,000 likes?! WOLF GANG !

DunCourtney
_screaming_gophers_
tdcourt
Td2008
goshdum
duncneytho
Dark_Angel_24
duncanandcourt
abelsessed
HeRzNaMEBri
music_and_food
crazycatladymeow
totaldramafanfics21
yesduncney