Nineteën

Courtney's POV:

Duncan, Scott, and I looked at each other worriedly. Both parents looked at us confusingly, but all that could be heard was the sound of kids screaming in the background.

"Duncan what is he talking about?" His mother asked angrily.

"Why do I get the feeling that I'm being deceived?" Scotts father asked angrily also. He rolled his eyes and begun to speak. "Scott, are you dating Courtney or is he?!" He softly shouted at his son.

"... I'm happily dating your son sir," I lied. Duncan rolled his eyes and grunted. He was obviously mad we encountered the Wallis men. He quickly grabbed ahold of his mothers shoulder and pulled her out of the conversation.

"Then who was that and why was she so shocked to hear me say that?" He asked with suspicion.

"I'm sorry about her sir, that's my friends mother, she's been wanting me and her son to date for quite some time now and can't get the idea of us dating other people into her head ..."

He looked at us with disbelief for a moment then chuckled. "You must be one popular lady if all these boys are after you! Lucky my boy here got to you first!" Scott and I put on a fake smile for his father.

Duncan's POV:

"Duncan you let go of me now!" I pulled my mother towards the bathroom entrance and released her from my grip. She dusted herself and sighed angrily. "Why the hell does that man think that boy is dating YOUR girlfriend?!" She shouted.

"Look Ma, it's a long story."

"Well?! Explain!" She sounded like she just heard the worst news, it didn't occur to me that Courtney meant more to her than she did to me.

"As you know, Courtney is apart of a wealthy family, and her parents are allowing her to date ... wealthy men. So In agreement with the bitc- I mean the boy you saw today, Courtney and I are dating secretly while she and him, Scott, if you may call that little ginger prick, are dating publicly in front of their parents, who you came across today." I quickly gasped for air as my mother took all I had to say in.

"So, their parents think that boy is her boyfriend?" I nodded. "Well that's just absurd!" What type of parents forces their child to be with someone they have no heart for?!" She squealed.

"Courtney's." I mumbled loudly enough for her to hear and we both looked down the aisle at the girl as she talked to the two males.

_____________________
This was pretty short, I'm sorry I've been off the grid but enjoy 💓