Seventeën

"Today's been a crazy day ..." He said walking down the street with me. We hung back as Bridgette and Geoff held hands in the front and laughed at each others jokes. I blushed as he grasped my hand and placed both of ours in his jacket. It was cold.

"Yea, I can't believe Scott will go through all that trouble to help us." I replied softly. I thought back to this afternoon, when Duncan and Bridgette was arguing over me.

"If I may add Bridgette? If these two do have feelings for each other, which he clearly does for her, I may know how to help them." We all looked up at the tall ginger as he finished his sentence.

"What do you mean?" Duncan asked angrily. We looked at Scott as he begun to smirk.

"Simple, fellow commoner! You want Courtney, and she obviously do not want me or anyone else but you." He smiled, "So I'll happily pretend to date Courtney in front of both of our parents, while you two hide your relationship with one another from the adults and date secretly."

"But why would you want to help us?" I added.

"I know how it feels to have feelings for someone else but forced to be with another, I don't want you to be with me when you're heart is with Duncan."

"Your friend over there really shut me up," he said pointing at Bridgette and laughing.

"Bridgette's really protective over me, as I am protective over her." I replied. We looked at each other for a minute and continued to walk down the small street.

"So I guess this is your stop ..." He said looking at my gates. Bridgette looked at us and went into the gates after kissing Geoff. I sighed and looked at him.

"Courtney, even though I hate to admit this but, I really do have feelings for you. In the past four weeks that we've known each other I couldn't stop thinking about you, so It'd be an honor to date you even though you're so annoying—

"Oh shut up and kiss me you ogre!" I shouted, shutting him up. He smiled excitedly and threw his lips onto mine. It felt like we were the only two in the room once again and it felt just right.

"I'll see you tomorrow, princess." He said throwing on his helmet and driving away with Geoff.

-----
"It was so perfect, I never felt more happy!" I said swinging the door open with a smile.

"I see the date went wonderful for you too, Benjamin Wallis said his son had a marvelous time with you." My mother cut in, I tried not to look down at her angrily, though it was hard to fake a smile. "I told you he was right for you, I should have thought of setting you two up from the start!" She cheered joyously. She exited the room and went upstairs.

"You sure you're ok lying to your mom? This is the first time you've kept something like this from her." Bridgette whispered softly in my ear making sure my mother didn't hear while continuing to move upstairs.

I nodded my head and smiled, "My mothers kept me from doing what makes me happy for too long, besides, what she doesn't know won't kill her."

We begun to move upstairs too, ending our night.

-----
"William, I don't know how you got our number but you have got to stop calling us!" Adrian softly shouted into the phone.

"Yes I understand that— but you can't do— of course, she does!" She continued. Adrian sighed and looked at her wedding ring laying on her finger. "When you do return, don't let her know the real reason you were in jail." She sighed and smiled. "The false allegations those damn Wallis men threw into the media caused you to be locked up. Now the only way we can get our revenge and their fortune is if our daughter marries their son." She continued.

"She misses her father so much, it'll be a relief not having to handle her on my own anymore."

_______________________________

hey gUys did you know that I'm alive? Yea omg shocker my old stories kinda suck ass but maybe I'll update them cause I'm more intelligent now ..... anyways yea skinny penis?! Bye.

DunCourtney
_screaming_gophers_
tdcourt
Td2008
goshdum
duncneytho
Dark_Angel_24
duncanandcourt
abelsessed
HeRzNaMEBri
music_and_food
crazycatladymeow
totaldramafanfics21
yesduncney